US Exactly what drives people away from 19s

If that's true....
it would definitely kill some of their survivability

Im not gonna touch 19s until theres something competetive thats also worth playing for, i doubt im the only one..
pugs having a way lower skill level with the merge dsnt help on that part either (personally i dont care but some people do)

the only way for a NWL season or whatever would be successful would be if GSC split up and ran their own teams, personally i cant be bothered doing that but maybe someone will :)

Reasons I do not enjoy 19 anymore...

• 90% of the games are one-sided from the start
  • A much higher chance to be GY farmed
  • Lack of fun attacks
  • Too much difference between speed from one class to another and no mounts to combat it
  • The BG chat is toxic and there is a lot of crybabies

People are busy doing invasions and shit and will be busy at 110 for a while; did you guys really expect 19s to be active this prepatch?

You mean 19s have ever been not one or two insanely OP classes, topped with a toxic community?

It's shit, not competitive, 90% of the players who play are braindead.

quit cuz everyone playing atm is garbage just look at the district 19 guys and kanye ego or whatever they are called. also not many of my friends play 19s either and the only way id see it being fun atm is queueing 5 mans into other 5 mans, sadly all the relevant 19s dont play anymore so the bracket is pretty much just dead (not activity wise) right now.

kanye ego or whatever they are called.

Quit acting a fucking fool. You know exactly who we are when our name just came out of your mouth with ease ;) don't act like you don't know the name when you clearly know.

<KANYE EGO> On the rise bitches. Taking over the 19 bracket ya hurddddd

Aside from priests I am actually very happy of 19 BG's current balance. I can fight a warrior on my rogue and he actually does some huge smacks on me like a warrior should.

If priest will get power word shield at 28 then I think we will have a nice balanced 19 bracket IMO

The priests breaking 100k are generally starting with fel nova. That goes away Tuesday.
Nerf schism - their healing is fine. Their damage is OP, even without fel.

Quit acting a ducking fool. You know exactly who we are when our name just came out of your mouth with ease ;) don't act like you don't know the name when you clearly know.

<KANYE EGO> On the rise bitches. Taking over the 19 bracket ya hurddddd
I have absolutely no clue who you guys are since I quit playing after twink cup, you seem like a bunch of idiots that are not that good at the game and play the most broken classes and stack any consumable you can get a hold of.

Only issue is, priests are pretty average at 110, Schism Isn't a problem talent at any other level so there is no way it will get a nerf.

If PW:S becomes a level 28 spell priests lose a huge heap of survivability, its possible they may no longer be able to go too offensive with Schism>Penance as they wont have the huge health buffer every x seconds. They might even pick another talent altogether and actually play like a healer? Possibly too hopeful.

They might even pick another talent altogether and actually play like a healer? Possibly too hopeful.
Disc has always been a spec best played aggressively. What do you see as inherently wrong with a healing spec that has an aggressive nature?

Disc is so op due to combination of strong damage,heals, and a decent bubble with short cooldowm but with great power comes great responsibility. I have seen so many disc priests since start of pre patch and only a few stood out to me, rest of them are just like any other fotm reroller-(horrible target choices/horrible positioning/bad reaction time/bad healing).

On another note, all you 19s do is whine and complain. I see alot less of it in 20-29 and 5 mans Qing into other 5 mans can make for some fun pugs, even solo q pugs can be fun since alot more f2ps play again due to the new meta.

Users who are viewing this thread