Everything For level 10 Official Thread. All Possible Gear List.

candlelight said:
I don't care, that is retarded.

Thanks for this useful comment. Do not post anymore in here if it's just to troll, thanks.

God forbid that it might be in the wrong section. Your worlds must be ending and I really don't care. No more OT about it being in the wrong section.

Great post, useful information, keep it up.

Taitaih said:
God forbid that it might be in the wrong section. Your worlds must be ending and I really don't care. No more OT about it being in the wrong section.

God forbid that you guys might have to actually do your job and move it to the correct section and correctly resolve ambiguity that may have arisen rather than fucking it up entirely

candlelight said:
God forbid that you guys might have to actually do your job and move it to the correct section and correctly resolve ambiguity that may have arisen rather than fucking it up entirely

Once AGAIN, you're trolling. I showed you a post from a mod that explained you everything now get over it.

bankbeauty said:
Once AGAIN, you're trolling. I showed you a post from a mod that explained you everything now get over it.

I'm pretty pissed off here, hardly trolling. Just because a decision was made does not mean it was the right decision.

Duckhunt said:

omg stop being such a mean troll fuckface

also

no.

This forum is for the oddball twinking discussion. Level 1, Level 10, etc.

Mine is more specific, it refers DIRECTLY to level 10 twinking. You are wrong. Your yellow name doesn't change this fact.

I also posted a suggestion even though I don't really understand the reasoning behind calling the correction of someones mistake a 'suggestion'.

[item]Boarhide Leggings[/item] highest stamina non-alliance?

Hey, awesome guide, ty!

Thought I'd add; same quest that rewards Minor chanelling ring, also rewards some mail shoulders, and(or) cloth boots.

Cheers.

21 - 08 - 10

Fixed: Few Links

Changed esthetic of links and more

Added few Cataclysm Items

-Bankbeauty-

22 - 10 - 2010

Added Cataclysm items, on post 2!

yeah, especially the blue one, that looks epicly nice :p

Grassland sash

I went to crossroads with my lvl 10 twink, and couldnt get the quest for [item]6477[/item] is there some sort of pre quest you need to do to get this?

nublet said:
I went to crossroads with my lvl 10 twink, and couldnt get the quest for [item]6477[/item] is there some sort of pre quest you need to do to get this?

Wiki says the quest requires level 14, looks like lots of things gets added to the list without even making sure they're even obtainable...

Whizz said:
Wiki says the quest requires level 14, looks like lots of things gets added to the list without even making sure they're even obtainable...

A totally wrong statement. 99% of the items out there are for sure, 100% working. I'm twinking for a while at level 10 and I have tons and multiple sets of gear on my pally, which means I have most of the items on there. Also, there's a lot of items I've seen on level 10 twinks. The Grassland Sash is one big mistake especially that it wasn't even in the Cloth section, I totally missed that one, don't go and say most of the items aren't working because of that, Thanks.

Enchanted Moonstalker Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft

My 10 wasn't able to pick up the quest for this. Don't think it's obtainable that low.

But the guide as a whole is pretty mad, ThankYou!

Caulfield said:
Enchanted Moonstalker Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft

My 10 wasn't able to pick up the quest for this. Don't think it's obtainable that low.

But the guide as a whole is pretty mad, ThankYou!

I'm not sure, since i'm Horde Side, But I'm pretty sure there's prequest to do to get this one working :D, I'll try it on my test level 10 Alliance, thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread