Every WSG today... *sigh*

Heh, I don't mind robbing people of their farming scrubness. I enjoy the fact that they are helpless to stop me. And don't talk to me about queue times on Alliance, it's usually 10-12 minutes, which is not a long time. Stop whining.

Heh, I don't mind robbing people of their farming scrubness. I enjoy the fact that they are helpless to stop me. And don't talk to me about queue times on Alliance, it's usually 10-12 minutes, which is not a long time. Stop whining.
wait 10-12 mins isnt a long time? horde is 0-2 minutes most the day id say 10-12 is pretty dam long and that is usually those times ive sat in 20 min qs before as alliance
and why wait for a 15 min q and have only a 5 min game...

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy the short few minutes to gather more herbs for pots and buy scrolls, etc... Also I hang out in GS and chill wit mah homies...

i get more honor from gy farming than capping when its NOT wsg weekend. and i have to wait 25 minutes to get in a game
what ur doing by capping to end game is robbing people the right to have fun in the game

50-75 honor from a 5 minute win
100-125 honor from a 25 minute gy farm(and thats if u manage to get a 3cap)

Which one gives u more honor hunter?

25 minutes queue......

Que as a group, faster ques.

I dont see the issue here.

Or just go horde for instant que pops.

welp

I apologize for getting frustrated that obvious trolls are never ever dealt with on this website. My solution of just ignoring them because nothing is ever done is a good one. If that constitutes trolling or flaming then whatever. Maybe if the mod/admin staff actually banned people who are always up to no good threads like this wouldn't completely derail into stupid arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, queues are never 25 min. I get on when the server is dead like 11am on Monday morning, and the queues are still only 10-15 min. But you're a troll, so facts just confuse you.

*friend walks by me playing WoW*

"Dude, why are all those people calling you names?"

"Oh, I'm about to win the game with a 3 to zero shutout."

"What a bunch of sore losers!"

"Actually, that's my own team."

"..."

FYI, queues are never 25 min. I get on when the server is dead like 11am on Monday morning, and the queues are still only 10-15 min. But you're a troll, so facts just confuse you.
Ive actually had 25 min qs before im sorry but it happens

They are called 'honor' points. Getting them dishonorably seems in poor taste.

Agree. I mean holding out a game for honor when you're in a leveling bracket and are trying to gain as little xp as possible, (with ppl you will never see again) is one thing. Doing it in a twink bracket with fellow twinks you respect is another.

I understand the reasons ally side but the fact is it doesn't speed up honor gain that much, especially on those many occasions where you're so busy farming you miss out on the honor from capping that last flag.

welp

I apologize for getting frustrated that obvious trolls are never ever dealt with on this website. My solution of just ignoring them because nothing is ever done is a good one. If that constitutes trolling or flaming then whatever. Maybe if the mod/admin staff actually banned people who are always up to no good threads like this wouldn't completely derail into stupid arguments.

I highly challenge and resent this statement. I can assure you appropriate actions/ infractions/bans are taken whenever necessary, but these are not publicly put on display for the community. Now we are human yes and will miss things from time to time and that is why we appreciate when posts are reported because that enables us to deal with a situation asap. If you ever have any specific concerns about a certain fellow community member or a post please report that to us, and remember the best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them and let us handle their post rather than egging them on so we have to clean an entire thread of banter.

Much <3
Silin

I've participated in GY farming once since being in this bracket and reading this thread... never again. If I see it happen again I will do my best to cap that 3rd flag.

Only thing i think should happen is that horde and ally should grow a pair and stop rolling hunters, especially the 24's. I try not to gy farm, but i usually try to grab the flag from the noob fc and cap it.

For me it's not about growing a pair. My main is a hunter. I enjoy hunters more than any other class. I like ranged. I have a mage, elemental shaman, boomkin. But hunters just float my boat.

Users who are viewing this thread