Every Gloves Tinker on lvl 70! BUT ALL PAY ATTENTION!

Fixed or near it- when you try to do this it says "you cant trade soulbound items" , the item get enchant and binds to the enchants user, staying in his bag. Maybe its possible to trade the item directly from the enchanter's equipment ( from his char item slots) without puting the item in bag, into the trade window, like it was with the tier 6 transmogging on heirlooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive done it last week for a friend, it works and he got tazik, so they only could fixed it since this ID .
ill try it this week again to get him springs. ;)

Does this still work? Friend of mine could use a pro tinker. Just tried it with white gloves from vendor, first time it didn't work and second time we both got DC. Either it's fixed or just requires that trade thing.(cant remember what first post states and I'm too lazy to read it)

Worked just fine about 5 days ago.

what you guys don't realise is this cannot work for a grey item. must be a dungeon drop with the 2hr trade timer.
Why'd anyone at 70 want them on a grey item though :0

Was just in MC earlier today. 4 different tries with the gloves. All BoP epic gloves with the 2 hr time limit. The tinker was in process and the other person already clicked trade. Right as the tinker finshed I clicked trade and it showed my trade slot green, with the item on my side, and her side green. But then the trade window closed and it said "You cannot trade soul bound items."

how about you exploiting sluts level engi up untill you get tazik synapse and healing injector at the same time like real bosses do

Users who are viewing this thread