Every Gloves Tinker on lvl 70! BUT ALL PAY ATTENTION!

tried it aswell last night, didn't work, my guess is that this was stealth nerfed in the patch or hotfixed as its on ownedcore (which blizz checks regularly)

to clarify, this DOES STILL WORK the item must be BOP and have the 2 hour limit
step 1. open trade
step 2. start tinkering on gloves
step 3. drag gloves to trade window while tinker is casting
step 4. person you're giving it to accepts
step 5. you accept the second the tinker finishes NOT the second after, right as (kind of like how if you move at the last second of a spell, it says interrupted, but it still goes through)

i've given this to multiple people, the last one being around 5 minutes ago, here is an armory:
Lilgrl @ Kil'jaeden - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
dont mind her weps, they're just to xmog the swords :p

the latest one i have given to's armory hasn't updated yet. it still works.

note the gloves are not for rogues, its just to prove that she didnt have tazik before, so we just slapped it on the first pair of gloves we got, because nobody in their right mind would relevel eng if they had tazik and just put it on this.

Just did it today. STILL WORKS!

I accepted the trade at 95% (my friend tried it with me and the first time he lost the mats and didnt work, but he managed to get it in second try)

anyone try this with boe items or common items?
Can anybody please confirm whether or not this can be done as of today after maintenance?
worked today for me have 16 haste gloves on my lvl 16 twink :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It works with 85 enchants incl therazane but you need to be lvl 85 for that.
you CANT use LW enchants on your low levels because it will say "req lvl 75 to use".

Old bug ;p . I got the legs 3 days ago ( check armory) and enchanted them- req lvl 75

Would be quite surprised if they hadn't hotfixed this already.

Does this work for BoE gloves? tried it twice on some green ones and didnt work, not sure if there is some skill involved in getting the trade just right. I have gloves of immortal dusk and would love to put synapse springs on them.

get synapse springs by yourself instead of being fake and gay

320.jpg

get synapse springs by yourself instead of being fake and gay

It's a lvl 70 arena bracket. I could give two shits about getting synapse from this way. I don't really care to spend another 10k gold to relevel eng for a lvl 70 toon. Rather have the gear that puts me on par with other 2k+ players as soon as possible with out spending retarded amounts of gold to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread