EU19 Revival Project - Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
people need to stop feeding stubs and let him get back to crying about what lvl10s think of him

and i thought i was insecure about my level of play, dam son

next level

people need to stop feeding stubs and let him get back to crying about what lvl10s think of him

and i thought i was insecure about my level of play, dam son

next level
Wrong thread k?

giving up and leaving 19's behind for some silly irl portugal stuff :(

When I left the bracket, we had:

- Nearly 2 pops every night, at peak times;
- Premades (AAO vs TL);
- Real ID Premades;
- A very active guild & associates;
- Arenas (2v2, 3v3 - Everyday);

And a persistent personality which would never, ever AFK out of a BG, no matter what conditions.

When I left the bracket, there was no such thing called "sensitive status" of the bracket.

People let the bracket die after my absence, unfortunately.

When I left the bracket, we had:

- Nearly 2 pops every night, at peak times;
- Premades (AAO vs TL);
- Real ID Premades;
- A very active guild & associates;
- Arenas (2v2, 3v3 - Everyday);

And a persistent personality which would never, ever AFK out of a BG, no matter what conditions.

When I left the bracket, there was no such thing called "sensitive status" of the bracket.

People let the bracket die after my absence, unfortunately.

While i agree, ally still need a leader/role model to look up to in these troubled times to help pops and keep them in high spirits even if they lose.

They really do need a leader like Reece said. However, we have gotten a recent activity boost, getting pops serveral hours a day, and even 2 pops at the same time.

While i agree, ally still need a leader/role model to look up to in these troubled times to help pops and keep them in high spirits even if they lose.

They really do need a leader like Reece said. However, we have gotten a recent activity boost, getting pops serveral hours a day, and even 2 pops at the same time.

I assume that Redrum was taking the lead?

there rnt rly any leaders on ally atm just good activity in bios with ppl like baldi & gurke that try n motivate ppl to q etc

i still think phone/red playing actively would result in a greater motivation for alliance twinks to q n thus greater activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread