EU EU Wargames - Feedback thread!

Are you interested in EU wargames?

• Yes

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
You can't expect a baby to ride a bicycle.
thats another one
[doublepost=1523740432,1523740400][/doublepost]also ur saying eu is toxic Dexa but its the same people as NA minus like 4

thats another one
[doublepost=1523740432,1523740400][/doublepost]also ur saying eu is toxic Dexa but its the same people as NA minus like 4
I know but in US when I play atleast, I dont experience the toxicity direct. Ofcourse there's people who don't like others but there's no constant drama in chat/or when let's say I did a callout i get a shit response back. That kind of stuff. I would love to see the drama being cut out of the games for after it or whatever, and just focus and work together despite the things happening between person A/Person B.

I was afraid this would happen. This is the reason I don't do wargames anymore. I hate this game enough as it is, I don't need to sit an hour and wait while ppl argue about the teams and then play 2-3 games with ppl only throatfucking others with toxic shit.

All credits to ppl trying to set up stuff and who are patient and nice but I rather have that environment staying on US. Might join later when ppl try to act like adults at least.

Never gonna be able to enjoy wargames again after all the inguild games I had with gsc, those were the times. Good games, Good leadership, Good attitude just overall a great experience week after week.

I know but in US when I play atleast, I dont experience the toxicity direct. Ofcourse there's people who don't like others but there's no constant drama in chat/or when let's say I did a callout i get a shit response back. That kind of stuff. I would love to see the drama being cut out of the games for after it or whatever, and just focus and work together despite the things happening between person A/Person B.

just get good lmao its not hard man

not gonna lie, it was not the most fun games, mostly due to people being a little bit mute etc, but it was nice that people were willing to listen for once i appreciate that a lot. usually people are too stubborn or dumb to listen which often results in horrible games, ill do more games as long as people start talking a little more

Will be able to talk next time, didnt have anything set up today. if everyone puts a little effort in we could create really good games, im positive.

Would be nice if next time a hpala is frontlining ppl would actually punish him btw )))))
nah man he is 900 IQ only pushed when bubble was up for torrents and hojes, guy is legit redifining the meta.

edit: not sure what dexa is on about, after he left and we got someone else and we got our entire team in the discord it was a nice atmosphere and a really enjoyable game.

this is my informed opinion, im not gonna name any names but certain people are complaining about toxicity in EU games but it's the same 'toxic' people you play with on US, i dont get it.

just dont act like a braindead mongo spamming for discord link when we're 6 people in a group instead of waiting for 10 people in group so we dont have to keep linking it

also learn to click flags u monkey

this is my informed opinion, im not gonna name any names but certain people are complaining about toxicity in EU games but it's the same 'toxic' people you play with on US, i dont get it.

just dont act like a braindead mongo spamming for discord link when we're 6 people in a group instead of waiting for 10 people in group so we dont have to keep linking it

also learn to click flags u monkey
It's just that some people ''act'' more on EU, like. I made a callout and *Example A* literally told me right in chat (No one was in disc that game) That I had to fuck off or something.

On US, that stuff doesn't happen. I get it some of you don't like me which is understandable but I don't try to ruin the games by being toxic to some people.

I hope you understand my point as I myself understand yours, just hoping that next time I myself join EU games it'll be a nicer place.

It's just that some people ''act'' more on EU, like. I made a callout and *Example A* literally told me right in chat (No one was in disc that game) That I had to fuck off or something.

we have to make our dominance clear, we do this by putting down lesser twinks. too bad you got caught in the toxicity

Users who are viewing this thread