EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
1271210694724.jpg

I had a minor operation so I've been somewhat inactive the last few days, that doesn't mean everyone else should be though - people need to come online and stay online, it's so infuriating some evenings when we have Games planned with say 7 people on then someone logs in, sees 7 and logs off only to have someone else come on immediately after - it's a vicious circle. We should have WSG tonight so I'm proposing that people come online early, perhaps 19:00 Server Time, to queue arenas to keep us occupied until WSG starts.

-Nux

im always friendly and open towards arrivals. im a decent tactician and as well i love casual guild chats + im great at fucking crushing random f*aggets in the battle of warsong gulch and im known as jizzer - h3h3h3h3h naughty joke. i support stianism and i love eating popcorn while hanging with my IRRRRL friends.

Andraklas7 said:
Not looking for alliance players, but for leaders that can replace those who didnt care the last months. Need somebody who actually have 49 as a main bracket if this exist in this forum.

Then please PM and I will help you get started.

PS: You will not have to worry about the horde.

Implying I didn't care, what

Seffy gets repeatedly banned because he's already been banned lots - I actually post quite a lot of constructive stuff from time to time and heed warnings :).

Hurpdurp said:
Seffy gets repeatedly banned because he's already been banned lots - I actually post quite a lot of constructive stuff from time to time and heed warnings :).

You still brake about 3 rules a day and his initial ban aint worse then what your doing

Hurpdurp said:
What am I doing?

Edit: And he was originally banned for talking about putting spoons up his anus I believe.

2. Respect Others - Trolling or flaming in any form is forbidden. If you can’t have a logical discussion without launching into an attack or hurling insults please stick to the WoW forums.

6. Trolling - Will not be tolerated. If the sole purpose of your post is to anger or "bait" someone, it will be moderated.

Above all, TwinkInfo is a place where twinks can come together for discussion in a positive and helpful atmosphere. Please do your best to help maintain that atmosphere by refraining from derailing threads, or posting overly negative comments or complaints.

Be considerate and respectful of others. Everyone plays this game for the same reason - to have fun. This extends to these forums as well. Please try not to be rude or disrespectful to others (no matter how wrong they are). If you must get into an argument with someone, please do so with civility, and with consideration to their viewpoints as well.

Post like this: "I understand your opinion, but I disagree."

Not like this: "You might think that, but that's because you're stupid."

Users who are viewing this thread