EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
THE POLL SHOWED THAT WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SATUDAY/SUNDAY WERE THE BEST DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO QUEUE (WHO BOTHERED TO VOTE). I'LL SHORTLY PUT UP A NEW POLL AND WE MIGHT TRY FOR >>4<< DAYS A WEEK OR EVERY OTHER DAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

UPCOMING QUEUES:

Friday - Sunday - Wednesday for WSG/AB

Queue everyday for Arena!

Hello, I decided to compile all the information about the 49 EU scene into one thread, this. Right now the place to be for both factions is mostly DRAENOR, although horde may wish to look at Burning Blade - see below.

On Draenor alliance you can find <RNG Gaming> and soon a new guild (see 10/04/10 update below) led by Nukesay and Mizvr. This guild has recently absorbed the majority of the members of <Generic Latin Guild Name> so if you're coming to Draenor alliance it's the guild you want. Website at the bottom.

For horde the guild you're looking for is <Emerald Twinks> led by Cóffee. Andrakla, Gorgeth and Tsiwachi are officers. Again, website is at the bottom.

On Burning Blade horde side you can find <AG Fusion> which is led by Resisted and the core members of <AYGAT>. <AG Fusion> is smaller than ET however they're highly competitive and serious when it comes to arena (80% of the arena teams I've met are from AGF). Resisted himself made 2 brackets highly competitive and did a lot for Cyclone 39 before it succumbed, so if you're looking for somewhere more serious than Emerald Twinks chat with Inject/Affect (Resisted) or Ravish (Ovation).

Having both sides mainly located on Draenor allows us to hold world PvP events against each other and also makes it more viable for people to have a twink on both factions in case one side is low on numbers for any reason.

Edit (12/03/10): Right now <RNG Gaming> has a lot of trials (nearly 20) and as such is no longer actively recruiting, however this doesn't stop you from rolling an Alliance twink and applying on their website (at the bottom)! <Emerald Twinks> generally accept anyone and I think if you plan on joining <AG Fusion> you should talk to an Officer first (see above)!

Edit (10/04/10): Over Easter alliance activity has dropped somewhat and we're once more looking for ACTIVE players who turn up on non-scheduled nights to take part in arena. We're planning on forming a new alliance guild soon (<RNG Gaming> will remain still) for dedicated people. Rules will be stricter and members will be expected to take part in arena, be active on IRC and also on voice communication, most likely Skype. So yeah, 49 is going through a slow patch atm following Easter but hopefully this will pick up soon.

Patch 3.2.2 was a blow to Blackout which had experienced many locked games beforehand which is why myself, Tweedle and Lund transferred here. Since our arrival and founding of the guild along with many others following our lead we have had excellent attendance every night we've scheduled games.

Edit (12/03/10): As of now we've had multiple Arath Basin and Warsong Gulch games and on a recent night for example we had 2 ABs and 3/4 WSG games! We're currently planning games on Wednesday/Friday/Sunday however we're soon looking to increase this to perhaps 4 days a week or possibly every other day. Arena is also active on a daily basis and this is largely down to the horde at <AG Fusion> for encouraging people who aren't normally interested in Arena to give it a shot, so thanks you guys!

As we have found out, communication is VITAL to us which is why we have an established IRC channel set up by Eterlia. (thanks <3) Throughout the day you can come and talk to us at QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

To connect you just need to enter your twinks name into the top field and #blackout49 into the bottom field.

You can also talk to us over on the official Blackout forums in our current thread World of Warcraft (en) Forums -> 40-49 Revolutionaries

Guild Websites

Alliance - RNG Gaming

Horde - Emerald Twinks Horde

Guild Armories

RNG Gaming

Emerald Twinks

AG Fusion

We also have some players streaming when they're on:

Kutty - Alliance Warlock and Eterlia - Alliance Priest

If you have any further questions regarding the 49 Blackout community please don't hesitate in asking a question here or feel free to PM Hurpdurp or Andrakla.

LAST UPDATE WAS ON 12/03/10

Hurpdurp is back, I'll leave it to him.

Couple of comments:

1. If you're looking at the live streams, Heavylobster is me.

2. If you really really really want to have a pvp server go Twilight's Hammer. Other than being a pve server Draenor is several times better in every way possible.

The next queue time can always be found on our battlegroup forums and the IRC channel topic.

Overall, a very decent thread =) If you're not here already, get here! <3

edit: sticky please!

Win there man :)

As he said, we do streaming of Eterlia (shadow/disc priest) and myself on Mortox (Sl/Sl+ Destro Warlock). So if you would like to see exactly how the games go, or just want some entertainment when you are bored, check out our livestreams.

Users who are viewing this thread