[EU @ Blackout] List of Hackers

RyrithDraenor said:
What did the GM tell him? I can't be arsed to translate it all :x Hope he busted hes ass! : ))))))

He himself open a ticked and asked the GM if he can verify that he doesn't use hacks in past. GM confirmed this.

Sputnik, no hack is undetectable, if you had opened a ticked at the day where Trend alleged hacked, the chance that the GM take a look at his gameplay is not unlikely.

I'm out.

I've not seen this thread before and it contains a guildie of mine, i will investigate this ofc. I've seen jana dc alot and making laggy moves myself. I like her alot but it is not a thing we tolerate in our guild.

Comming back to this.

Destroy said:
Lâurên also hacks, teleporting + speed hacking. Whats worse is ally play to that advantage; allowing him to FC and carry on with this nonsense.

Everyones so quick to jump to Jana on hordeside; no-one stops to check out Lâurên?

Who is Lâurên?

Saying that all alliance 'play to that advantage' allowing him to FC and carry on.. Is just a .. really really lame statement mate. And I'm sure you can see that.

So all alliance should've just in secrecy, unanimously decided to allow the alliance hacker to hack, not mentioning him, but QQing over the horde one? :p Highly unlikely.

Thing is, alliance can't do anymore about him than you can do against Jânâ.

Btw;

Jânâ

Lâurên

Same person?

/speculate

lindenkron said:
Who is Lâurên?

Saying that all alliance 'play to that advantage' allowing him to FC and carry on.. Is just a .. really really lame statement mate. And I'm sure you can see that.

So all alliance should've just in secrecy, unanimously decided to allow the alliance hacker to hack, not mentioning him, but QQing over the horde one? :p Highly unlikely.

Thats not what he meant, he meant when the FC is hacking and ally are still trying to win at all costs, thats whats lame. Chill out, as you said there's nothing to be done, sit down in mid, have a picnic, duel some people. He's only hacking because he wants to win easily, if you dont kill the horde FC and just have fun he gets absolutly fuck all from doing it.

No fair enough, and yeah i respect you cant do much if hes fcing, but ive been in plenty of games where people are just FCing and dropping it to him, then carry out a 8-9 man Offence; since they know the hacker wont die.

That in essence is what im trying to get at.

Not branding all ally as hacker friendly; just the few in wsg who play to that advantage.

I mean Nana and Toushix even sat out of some matches to even the playing field the best they could.

Gaela said:
Sputnik, no hack is undetectable

I'm out.

Thats wrong. There is some hacks that surpass blizzards system. WoWInfinity for example is, from what i've heard undetectable if you use it in a non-retarded way. If you speedhack in the middle of a WSG or in a major city someone will report you. But if you use it underground or in a place where noone else is (ex profs) you are safe.

lindenkron said:
Removed post by Emetophilia, including name of hacks and how to use em. Please keep such out of the threads :)

Argh sorry. I acted before thinking.

and @Gaela There is undetectable hacks. (no names :D:D:D)

Add me to the list.

Nobody can be this good without hacking.

Dreaax said:
Shes from Draenor, I'll have a little word with her..

There is no need to do that anymore.

And no Lauren is not Jana, they are friends tho. Jana plays sometimes on that account.

She told me that she won't use in in a game anymore, that was just to try out. As her guildmaster i'm not going to tell her not to use it with exploration, that is her own risk.

If you see this again, screen it or just info me. We want a nice guild who plays games the fair way.

Some epic games tonight with lauren flying, jumping from gy to gy, roof to tunnel etc... etc... been reported by about 20 players horde and alliance.

But the icing on the cake is the pathetic behaviour of the alliance who play with her. People such as Fly egging her on in chat.

The last game I played horde were 1:0 up, lauren had the flag and we had a flag, we were sat at the gy because we couldnt be bothered anymore, and some of the alliance had joined us (a special mention to Cele and jassony for not stooping to the level of the other idiots). Some of the alliance joined us and pretended they couldnt be bothered anymore, they waited for brutal debuff and then lauren tele'd over and everyone who was feigning uninterest in the game tried to burst our FC in the dying seconds.

Frankly pathetic behaviour that you would co-ordinate something like that, the bracket is already slow and people who play like this just make it worse. Think about the fucking bracket and the other players and not just your childish little kill count.

Evening Ardent.

Hackers ruin the bracket, ye. Nothing new. Make an in-game ticket, and encourage as many as possible to do the same. Then I suggest /afking out of the BG just to prove a point. Yes, it ruins the activity of BG, but it might just send a message to the people hacking: "Oh, there's no BGs up because I'm hacking.. maybe I'm a fucking moron ruining the bracket?" Writing here and camping your own GY dragging games out I'm afraid won't help anything :(

Just keep reporting him and hopefully he'll get banned.

Ardent said:
Some epic games tonight with lauren flying, jumping from gy to gy, roof to tunnel etc... etc... been reported by about 20 players horde and alliance.

But the icing on the cake is the pathetic behaviour of the alliance who play with her. People such as Fly egging her on in chat.

The last game I played horde were 1:0 up, lauren had the flag and we had a flag, we were sat at the gy because we couldnt be bothered anymore, and some of the alliance had joined us (a special mention to Cele and jassony for not stooping to the level of the other idiots). Some of the alliance joined us and pretended they couldnt be bothered anymore, they waited for brutal debuff and then lauren tele'd over and everyone who was feigning uninterest in the game tried to burst our FC in the dying seconds.

Frankly pathetic behaviour that you would co-ordinate something like that, the bracket is already slow and people who play like this just make it worse. Think about the fucking bracket and the other players and not just your childish little kill count.

Usually greifing them in bg chat tends to work. Its not something i do often, but i sometimes had a go at enti's warriors in the same BGs i was in and that tended to work. Not entirely analogous though i will admit.

Users who are viewing this thread