[EU] ALL 39s - BGs have merged - Saturday 13/11 WSG

Supbrah

Legend
yes, they are queueing 5 people + they sometimes log and queue on alts

edit: link guild armory jaxel

Intentalo said:
We're 7 people at Al'akir horde, about 4-6 at Draenor horde, 6 at Draenor Alliance, 2 at Silvermoon Alliance and 3 alliance at lindenkron server (i don't remember which one was :p). We're far enough people queueing to get a pop.

If this is true, there should be a pop now... and Elcon, not in a 39 guild, it's the char I was supposed to move to Draenor until Shaitaan buttfucked me ;P - So it's just in my own guild.

Best regards, (GET QUEUING PEOPLE WE STILL WAITING).

sat in the Q for 2 hours :( nothings.

Well, we had over 10 allies from highwav signed and 10+ hordes from both draenor and gringos, so why we're not getting anything at all is baffling me :s.

Chubby said:
Well, we had over 10 allies from highwav signed and 10+ hordes from both draenor and gringos, so why we're not getting anything at all is baffling me :s.

Obviously Blizzard still fails. 5 years later, who would've thought? :p

Edit: It appears that 39s have popped ... 2 hours after I stopped queuing, so unfair!

Not sure about how strict blizzard is on the 10vs10 before starting a game. It could make some difference with how you guys queue, if for example you queue in groups of 5 + 4 + 4 you'll never actually be 10 people available to join the WSG. Granted, there should be alot of odd-players solo queueing to make this a non-issue.. but maybe not? I'd advice all groups to solo queue rather than group queue. (At 80 this is definitely a non-issue because the mass amount of players queueing, but in this case with just maybe 10-15 people it could create problems.)

Since it works getting exp-disabled eu-wide level 10-19 queues there shouldn't be a problem on blizzards side, rather just not enough players or too odd group-setups.

PS: I wasn't there today so I hope you guys try it again tomorrow. (.. though it is father's day! ..)

Appears I was misinformed, sigh.

Anyway, we sat here for hours and we can't get in, yet Highwav keeps getting in.. what's going on?

WTF - Saku joined and go t pop after 3 minutes. I've been in queue for 30 minutes.. what's going on with this pop system???

Users who are viewing this thread