[EU] ALL 39s - BGs have merged - Saturday 13/11 WSG

lindenkron said:
GUYS OMFG. HIGHWAV STOP QUEUEING AS A 10 MAN PREMADE, NO ONE ELSE IS GETTING IN.

We been sat here for 2+ hours now, and can't get in cus you guys join as 10 man. Good way to ruin bracket activity, gosh. I'm off my 39, cba with this.

Dont accuse us of premading just because the system screwed you over. we have not been premade queuing. The only reason some of us were in a group was to kill this level 70 horde mage outside stormwind. So please don't talk shit about us just just because your annoyed.We have done nothing.

zidsal said:
Dont accuse us of premading just because the system screwed you over. we have not been premade queuing. The only reason some of us were in a group was to kill this level 70 horde mage outside stormwind. So please don't talk shit about us just just because your annoyed.We have done nothing.

I was told you were queueing 10 man by 2 different people. I was then de-confirmed of that theory and edited my post (check post).

elocon said:
Was bugged queue, we dident group queue. I promise you.

So I see. This shit is messed up, wrote a GM ticket in capslock. I SHALL DEMAND ANSWERS.

-Peace

lindenkron said:
Appears I was misinformed, sigh.

Anyway, we sat here for hours and we can't get in, yet Highwav keeps getting in.. what's going on?

WTF - Saku joined and go t pop after 3 minutes. I've been in queue for 30 minutes.. what's going on with this pop system???

thanks for deleting the message that was accusing us of premade queuing. Me and era decided not to queue any more for tonight since saku's "rant" as you guys haven't had a single pop.

No. :p

Was offline 7 hours, but still.. I had been in queue for 7+ hours longer than another guy on my server that got queue.

I was in queue for 1½ hour straight (starting 19.00) and then for 1 hour straight starting 22:00 - Then smaller amounts of times in between. Got nothing. My mate got queue after 3 minutes.. sigh.

Idk what just happened with queues and pops. Some people from Silvermoon couldn't enter any bg. I feel sorry for all of you who couldn't enter.

Here are two screens, one of them is the only bg horde win. Summing up, alliance played quite well and horde just was messed up. I didn't like how horde played, even if alliance had a far superior setup, we were all scattered and doing nothing at all, but we'll improve and give some more competition next time.

Total score: 3-1 for alliance (i think)

wowscrnshot111310221337.jpg

wowscrnshot111310235118.jpg

Regulate said:
Worst. horde. ever! fix up, look sharp, and learn to play wsg

Shush kiddo, at least you got to play and didn't spend 4~ hours in a queue only to discover it's not possible for you to enter even though there's room in the BG.

THAT'S a bitch. I'd rather be in a BG where I lost and at least have played the BG! :p

Best regards,

ay, i got screwed in queue later, me and vema were grouped (unlike the same 10 allie's from Highwav who just so happened to get into straight wsg's one after the other all queueing seperatly), we queued as group, he got pop and i didnt.

however, i afk'd after seeing horde strut their stuff. They played worse tacs than <Ripped in Four Weeks> and thats saying sumat for me.

I queued starting from 20.00 till about 22.00 ... no wsg pop for me (Deathwing - EU; Cataclysm BG). Makes me sad, because I can only play friday and saturday evenings. Sunday evening I'm on the train for ~ 2 and a a half hour.

Users who are viewing this thread