EU EU Activity on the Rise!

no one can be assed to q horde with the god awfuls that were playing and the shitter ally druid that no one likes who resorted to speed potting for some reason

It's already popin' :)

I think there needs to be more variety than druids rogues hunters and priests every game.

Good to see you on your feral again. Biggest hypocrite in the bracket atm. So embarassing. Shame ppl are to stupid to kick you ;)

awww its funny that everytime i play feral you come here to have a little cry, its almost cute x). don't see no one complain about the 2 ferals on ally earlier but thats ok my sweet

awww its funny that everytime i play feral you come here to have a little cry, its almost cute x). don't see no one complain about the 2 ferals on ally earlier but thats ok my sweet
Because they are randoms you fuckiing mong and dont come to the forums crying about imbalanced pugs while queuing on their ferals like you do.

Because they are randoms you fuckiing mong and dont come to the forums crying about imbalanced pugs while queuing on their ferals like you do.

If all i have to do is log onto my druid and join the gulch for you to go full retard kid fit mode, i'll do it everyday its so hilarious <3

Users who are viewing this thread