EU 39 reviving bracket!

Good initiative. I will pimp up Emetophilia but keep her as horde. I will try and level up a new ally toon though. Looking towards a mage.

And @Medan I'm here, HAI!

Hey Shai, time to come back into the bracket mate?
<

Are you getting games? Priest seems fun, any experience in speccs? 2X agm any good or a waste?

We are not getting any WSG games yet , we started recruiting 3 days ago and today we had 15 people online in guild... Seems like alot from the 19 bracket seems to be interessted , people like Jlyi , Ceec , Copyhat and more are lvling 39s atm, and by beeing inactive with 0 39s online for about 3 - 4 months and go to 15 online on alliance side in 3 days is pretty good
<
and seems like more incoming.

We gladly accept any class and priest is really good ... Even shadow is really good. And i wouldnt say 2 agms is a waste but there is 1 trinket with 11 stamina and 7 nature resists
<
so 1 agm is BiS.

Lovely work!

If anyone want to roll with the horde crew there is a few of us on Arathor atm. The other 2 are a bit AWOL atm but if they find out 39's is up and running again I am sure we can tempt them back full time
<

Anyone wants to join us horde side on Arathor or to reroll if you want a horde you are welcome. Make sure you are active though current guild boots anyone who does not log in for 15 days, lol. Gearing up and funding and getting AGM is no problem on our server, as long as you can get on during late evening/night sometimes.

Regards.

Lovely work!

If anyone want to roll with the horde crew there is a few of us on Arathor atm. The other 2 are a bit AWOL atm but if they find out 39's is up and running again I am sure we can tempt them back full time
<

Anyone wants to join us horde side on Arathor or to reroll if you want a horde you are welcome. Make sure you are active though current guild boots anyone who does not log in for 15 days, lol. Gearing up and funding and getting AGM is no problem on our server, as long as you can get on during late evening/night sometimes.

Regards.

Glad to see a horde initiative starting up as well. In the long run it will be important to get 'real' WSGs up and running to help drive people into the bracket.

For anyone considering giving 39s a try, I can honestly say 39s is the most fun and relatively balanced bracket I have twinked in. Almost all classes and spec are viable when played competently, so what are you waiting for, join us!

Glad to see a horde initiative starting up as well. In the long run it will be important to get 'real' WSGs up and running to help drive people into the bracket.

For anyone considering giving 39s a try, I can honestly say 39s is the most fun and relatively balanced bracket I have twinked in. Almost all classes and spec are viable when played competently, so what are you waiting for, join us!

We do not have an initiative as such or be in a full twink guild, we are a few who are old 39 players including one who came over to achieve hunt with us. I would like to get enough over here to be able to make a small team who can help populate the horde side of any future potential locked-xp games. I am the only active one atm but I think I can get at least 2 more, if not 3, to become active again or make another 39 twink. If we can get some more who want to roll horde and maybe even be achieve hunters as a bonus, then we may be the server for you. Again I will be willing to help run you through dungeons/get AGM/get into level 25 guild etc...

mrdoobry add me real id ************* ! Thanks

I will add you, but modify your post to remove your Real ID as it is a public forum
<

We do not have an initiative as such or be in a full twink guild, we are a few who are old 39 players including one who came over to achieve hunt with us. I would like to get enough over here to be able to make a small team who can help populate the horde side of any future potential locked-xp games. I am the only active one atm but I think I can get at least 2 more, if not 3, to become active again or make another 39 twink. If we can get some more who want to roll horde and maybe even be achieve hunters as a bonus, then we may be the server for you. Again I will be willing to help run you through dungeons/get AGM/get into level 25 guild etc...

I will add you, but modify your post to remove your Real ID as it is a public forum
<

Ait heheh ^^

we've had 8-16 ppl online the whole day, the last 2-3 days. atm we're farming dungeons for the newcommers gogo:>

I'm up for this. Will level my shaman and play as elemental / resto. You'll be hearing from me soon!
<

Edit: Could someone link some Elemental shamans? Looking for what gear I should get from horde/ally.

Bye Guys.... Just got perma banned ! gonna miss u all xoxo
<
LOVE U VIANCO hope u bring 39 to the top ....

Users who are viewing this thread