EU 39 [Monday BG Nights] 04/04/2011 & 11/04/2011

Can You Play Mondays 20:00 (GMT+1) onwards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EU 39 TWINK XP LOCKED BATTLEGROUNDS

After my erlier post today i have taken it upon myself to attempt to kick start

the 39 bracket in Europe as there still seems to be the interest.

So here it is:

The start of getting the 39 bracket in EU active again, or at least semi-active.

This will occur on the monday coming and the following monday,

Please spread the word to everybody you know who has twinks in the bracket.

Get them to post on here if they can attend these nights so we have a rough idea on

each faction's amount on players and the number of people who can actually turn up.

QUE TIME 20:00 GMT+1

Please wait at least 30 minutes in the que,

we do not have achance of getting games with impatience!

& remember; que solo so its fair on all realms/groups ect.

SO CAN YOU ATTEND!?

- Ærian , Draenor [Alliance]

Mymainfailed - Arathor EU.

It all depends what weeks it falls on. I voted Yes but can probably only attend half of any Monday or Saturday queues. I am Alliance at the moment but I will be going back Horde eventually. However I can queue on 2 accounts so you can add 2 Alliance from me at the moment and one Horde/one Alliance in the future.

siwtz said:
Use Twink Queue ? Btw, what happend to Saturday 20.00 play day? We actually made a poll and Saturday got most votes. Either way i will queue any day. Sîwtz [A] Frostmane

honestly most of highwav wont be on a saturday.. were like going out or something lol

get outside in the nice weather and stuff ya know.. party season ect ect

and twink que is a pile of shit, bugs out i cant add any character and neither can some people i know.

and please say faction ^^

siwtz said:
Use Twink Queue ? Btw, what happend to Saturday 20.00 play day? We actually made a poll and Saturday got most votes. Either way i will queue any day. Sîwtz [A] Frostmane
I see, you got many many pops...

or none?

suzzane said:
honestly most of highwav wont be on a saturday.. were like going out or something lol

get outside in the nice weather and stuff ya know.. party season ect ect

and twink que is a pile of shit, bugs out i cant add any character and neither can some people i know.

and please say faction ^^

kind of rude to call it a pile of shit just cause you and your dumbass friends havn't got sufficient intelligence to use it :)

LOL, it finally works.. the last week or so it wouldnt add my characters.

dont blame me for bugs,

doesnt seem anybody is signing to those either, alot more response here,

other people may had same issues

Of course it doesnt work if the armory is down which it was the last week :I (common sense req)

Also, adding events is limited you can do it at the left side below the calendar

Users who are viewing this thread