EPlC is back....

will it be like 3 people

or are you guys actually forming 5-10 mans etc

welcome back EPIC

Ally side gogo

Hahaha the free to plays want us on Ally to carry them. Sorry kids HORDE FOR LIFE!

What about my signature? Its pretty!

Hahaha the free to plays want us on Ally to carry them. Sorry kids HORDE FOR LIFE!

What about my signature? Its pretty!

Uhhhh, I'm almost 99% sure dori's post was due to the recent extinction of the previous alliance 24 crop and the need of alliance 24 groups looking for good games(getting pwnt like previous crops).

Uhhhh, I'm almost 99% sure dori's post was due to the recent extinction of the previous alliance 24 crop and the need of alliance 24 groups looking for good games(getting pwnt like previous crops).

oh ok sorry meng

I wouldn't want to suffer the same fate as the dearly departed Sua Sponte, either.

Horde for life.

Yeah Horde is the only thriving side, I'm looking for most of the old guys from EPlC so the guild can go back to its former glory!

I just happened to type /who 20-24 - and I saw a 24 Priest named Myaahh on Anub'Arak.

Is EPIC on Anub'Arak? Or is this just some random toon, just wondering :)

I just happened to type /who 20-24 - and I saw a 24 Priest named Myaahh on Anub'Arak.

Is EPIC on Anub'Arak? Or is this just some random toon, just wondering :)

Haha yeah that's my priest! I might be xferring after Christmas, but we decided to start the guild before I came to get more people :)

Users who are viewing this thread