EPlC Guild 24 twink recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epicpanda said:
Hi everyone,

Im sure some of you have seen us in the battlegrounds. If you wondered how you could join, but didnt get the chance to whisper us here we are. EPlC is mainly a lvl 24 twink guild, (Spirestone-Horde), looking to rise up and dominate our bracket. We do accept all levels of chars to be our future guildies We have a gbank with all tabs and free repairs. Along the lines of being social, we excel. We tend to be humorous and somtimes a lil weird. We always have people online.

We also run our guildies for gear and provide information as to which quests could improve your character. We provide great information for those who are new to twinking and how to begin their training. Providing duels for each class, will help you feel more comfortable in the pvp world. Lastly, as a final note, I would like to say thank you to all who reply and gl out there.

EPlC-GM Epicpanda-Spirestone-Horde

by dominate you mean GY farm until 3 min left in game?

Epicpanda yous a joke man. One time you didnt have your full group. You came in alone and was with a bunch of 20s and I solo'd you on my hunter 3 times. cmon. baddie.

Kobeßryant said:

Epicpanda yous a joke man. One time you didnt have your full group. You came in alone and was with a bunch of 20s and I solo'd you on my hunter 3 times. cmon. baddie.

nice eyepatch faceroller

Kobeßryant said:
You came in alone and was with a bunch of 20s and I solo'd you on my hunter 3 times. cmon. baddie.

Yeah, because playing a backpeddling hunter that fails when trying to disengage uphill is so pro.

Lithogen said:
Yeah, because playing a backpeddling hunter that fails when trying to disengage uphill is so pro.

LOL playing a 24 is so pro right?

Backpeddle,keyboard turn and click more on your mage

QQ more about 20 hunters while we kill you, heck your probably killable even if a 20 hunter backpaddles and disengages up hill

umadbro?

Kobeßryant said:

i highly doubt that. I get messages from ppl like you all the time.

barthilastwink said:
LOL playing a 24 is so pro right?

That show's you're the one that's mad.

barthilastwink said:
Backpeddle,keyboard turn and click more on your mage

Great retort for a class that can shoot and move, mages really need to mouse move right?

barthilastwink said:
QQ more about 20 hunters while we kill you, heck your probably killable even if a 20 hunter backpaddles and disengages up hill

umadbro?

Lol, the tears on this forum are from f2p bads. Playing a hunter just shows that you're stupid as well. Roll a class that takes something more than room temperature IQ to play.

ufailbro?

Lithogen said:
That show's you're the one that's mad.

Great retort for a class that can shoot and move, mages really need to mouse move right?

Lol, the tears on this forum are from f2p bads. Playing a hunter just shows that you're stupid as well. Roll a class that takes something more than room temperature IQ to play.

ufailbro?

index.php

This thread is for this guild to recruit...not for commentary on 24s. Please stay OT or face the wrath of Grapthar's Hammer.

-Ink

Inkobah said:
This thread is for this guild to recruit...not for commentary on 24s. Please stay OT or face the wrath of Grapthar's Hammer.

-Ink

As it was meant to be. However as ppl are posting things to put us down, i feel obligated to correct them.

As it was meant to be. However as ppl are posting things to put us down, i feel obligated to correct them.

well to be honest its not like lithogen is posting anything to put people down(/sacarsm), just coming in defense of a fellow f2p.

If anything, I was schooling the deluded hunter, but that seems to be wasted effort since all he wants to do is (fail)troll and talk smack about a one time event. I usually don't post unless someone says something that is so out whack that to let it go uncorrected is as annoying as a mosquito buzzing your ear.

But since it derailed the purpose of the thread I stopped after my last post.

Back to recruiting...

its funny because your guild trolls bg chat but you complain about being trolled here. Hate the taste of your own medicine aye?

We don't troll BG chat, I don't know how you came up with that idea. If someone from our guild actually did troll instead of randomly talking smack (which happens) we'll handle it. We just want to BG and get honor. You should probably look up the definition of trolling before accusing us of it.

Back on topic: Recruiting.

well the proper word to use is "harass"

Ignore it. Be the bigger man. You can't be harassed if you don't let anyone harass you.
<

I have a serious question.

What exactly are you trying to recruit?

More trolls?

More GY/HK Farmers?

Or honestly trying to recruit objective based players with a good additude.

or does none of the above matter? Are you just trying to get as many 24s as possible so that you can say "We are the largest 24 guild!"; regardless of the kind of people you are letting represent your guild?

where did you come about this information? are you referring to specifec people..I would just like to know. Not sure how all this trolling bs got started, so i wanna find out.

and yes, I am just trying to increase my guild size. I dont know what my guildies are doing when im offline, so i cant know everything they are doing. If something is going on, make a toon on my server and let me know. screenshots are always welcome. We are more than capable of dealing with the guildies. I dont think ppl should put our guild down bcuz of certain ppl, when we do not know wut they are doing.

Mrcer

http://www.twinkinfo...c-still-around/

if he takes these 2 guys(who have been trolling the f2p forums lately)

then yes he just wants his guild to be the biggest 24 guild regardless of trolls,harassers and gy farmers

if no his guild is still full of trolls,harassers and gy farmers but he might be doing something about it

time will tell was tempted to troll this topic but inkobath made it clear not to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread