Epic still around?

Critcity

Legend
Jw If epic is still around i dont see you guys anymore me and my bro icarry get tired of having a team that lacks brains.

We're still around, we've been working on leveling alts to raise the guild level and unlock perks until AB weekend.

yes, we are still around. As Lith said, we are lvling alts to raise the guild lvl. Also as Warcraftnick said, we will be here for the AB weekend. Count on it.

yes, we are still around. As Lith said, we are lvling alts to raise the guild lvl. Also as Warcraftnick said, we will be here for the AB weekend. Count on it.

Epicpanda whats up man! yeah im excited for AB this weekend i got a group of friends up and were running some bg's hope to see you guys ingame. Best of luck. And hopefully i get to talk on forums.. got banned for defending myself against a flaming 20.

i got banned too idiot you trolled the f2p forums first i troll you back tenfold you just mad i trolled you more before i got banned also at spire-stone eplc or w/e is your name this guy meets your requirement for your guild he trolls twinkinfo forums with his buddy icarrynoobs he trolls bg chatwell done critcity or w/e is your name you jsut met the requirements for joining eplc guild @eplc you guys should take him in!!

Users who are viewing this thread