Epic /facepalm to Blizzard.

U iz rogue though, stay stealth whole game?

Yes...No. S keying hunters are no match still. Just worried about the someone skilled hunters
<

The paladin buff is just the 2h wep specialization going up from 20% to 25% for retri's right? retri paladins are not very OP so i dont think that is a bad thing

And holy getting an addition to 3%/6%/9% haste talent, now it's also giving 20%/40%/60% spirit.

Greaatttt. Even Better for Priest Now.../facepalm

now my bubble really won't last.
<

the only thing internet forums has taught me is that everyone is retarded as fuck

explosive shot base damage was increased by 16%. explosive shot damage was not increased by 15%.

at level 85, explosive shot base damage is 386. it has been increased 16% to 449.

at level 19, explosive shot base damage is 9. it will now be 10. explosive shot will now do a whopping 1 more damage per tick. one fucking damage.

if anyone is interested in testing out the forumla, go fucking shoot something with explosive shot, which i'm sure you do all the time if you have a hunter. your damage is exactly 23% of your ranged attack power + 9.

the BM buff is, on the other hand, really good news for me, since BM is my favorite hunter spec at 19

tl;dr WoW is 6 years old and some people still have problems understanding how basic math applies to the mechanics of the game

the only thing internet forums has taught me is that everyone is retarded as fuck

explosive shot base damage was increased by 16%. explosive shot damage was not increased by 15%.

at level 85, explosive shot base damage is 386. it has been increased 16% to 449.

at level 19, explosive shot base damage is 9. it will now be 10. explosive shot will now do a whopping 1 more damage per tick. one fucking damage.

if anyone is interested in testing out the forumla, go fucking shoot something with explosive shot, which i'm sure you do all the time if you have a hunter. your damage is exactly 23% of your ranged attack power + 9.

the BM buff is, on the other hand, really good news for me, since BM is my favorite hunter spec at 19

tl;dr WoW is 6 years old and some people still have problems understanding how basic math applies to the mechanics of the game

for me, it doesnt matter how good of a buff it is, it matters that they are buffing hunters in the first place.

i dont think they do, i think they should though. Why would they want new players to get owned and quit.

edit: i misread your post sorry

they in fact don't give a shit, someone already posted this earlier but if you've been twinking since vanilla / bc you'd know they don't care at all.

they shouldn't have removed the feature of queueing for a specific BG either (literally no reason for them to remove this) and it's gone. also you can't queue with 10 people any more which is retarded. no reason for these dumb changes besides laziness on the dev's part and i mean extreme laziness.

steady shot & cobra shot also had their cast times increased. if you close minded twits would look at the larger picture (end game) then you would realize it's necessary for hunters

2pc t13: Steady & Cobra Shot generate twice as much focus

>nerf steady & cobra shot cast times

>increase damage else where

if you thought about it and look at the largest picture you would realise that the two are not mutually exclusive

If blizzard only had spells scale to someones level and have a pvp and pve version. Like in guild wars.

If only, if only =[

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3608419#hunters

This clearly states that Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 15%. GJ.

Users who are viewing this thread