EU Epic Battlegrounds!

Games were fun. Thanks for everyone/guild for organization.

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-9_19-1-44.png

Nice games!! Finally I managed to enter to 1 :)
I am even more happy now!! ^^

3AV, 3IoC ->3 ally 3 horde, both won both epic bgs. So nice!

Thank you guys so much for taking part of this, thanks to everyone spreading the word and making this happen. I had to go now but I'm sure the bgs will pop some more times. See ya all next sunday, was fun! :)

Dont queue for "Random Epic Battleground" only on Sunday! Queue everytime when you are in WoW. Im always in RBG and REBG queue. Lets do this thing everyday, not just on Sunday. Whats wrong with Saturday or Friday evening (for the guys who work).

epic BGs are not popping for any twink bracket, which includes legion capped 110's which still play in a 110 only bracket

only way you can prove to blizz the system in not match making for epic BGs you would have to get 80 players ally/horde, all qued AV....then all 80 SS, and you have proof.

when blizz went XP off, on huge patches, cata, mop releases, all XP off BGs showed single timer only. blizz came back with...not enough queing, etc canned answers. players forming premades to showed system was broken. after a few times, they would just insta fix it when brought up again

Epic battleground it's a bad choice for a low bracket. I've had alot of members online unaware of what to do.
40х40noob... Stupid idea difficult to come up with

if you played legion, once AV was buffed and game was no longer 1-2 towers and insta gibb boss, max level players were in tears with no clue.

Last edited:
As I told here, thanks everyone for taking part in.

It was really fun to organize. Less difficult than a PvE event tho, but still interesting to do.

We will try to maintain organizing this every Sunday at 16 PM Paris time. Don't forget we'll also organize regularly some premades as well!

Just a little reminder for those who miss some epic action.

Waow, such an incredible evening! Keep it up every Sunday, guys :)
Cheers to all of you that made it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread