EU Epic Battlegrounds!

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
Dear community,

I think it's time to add some more action to the bracket since the activity has started to boom slowly again after the release of BFA. I've had alot of members online at the same time in my guild lately and members of the guild aswell as community members outside of the guild feel that it's time to spice things up a little. Since I'm the leader of the guild and also a loving and caring member of the community I've taken this task, at least for now. I wanna begin slowly and then move on to more advanced stuff as soon as possible depending on the activity of the "smaller" events.

So with that said... "my" first event is to try and gather ppl for some epic battleground action. Try and get as many guilds and community members as possible to stop any other activity and only que epic battlegrounds for a chance to play some epic AV and IoQ games. I'm in contact with ppl that will spread the world within their guilds and their friends and most of us feel that sundays is the best day. The same day we used to do AV games before.

WE NEED YOU!

That's why I now call you guys to try and make this happen for the first time this upcoming sunday the 9th at the time 4/16. I've choosen this time so that ppl who still work on some kind of fishing stuff can take part right after. This time is just a suggestion tho so if ppl feel that we need to find a better time just let me know below.

I might not be able to make it every sunday, I've been a busy man lately but when I can I will stream it and announce it. If you feel that you might forget it, feel free to add my battletag: Trollguden#2591 and I'll remind you guys.

I hope to see you guys on sunday or whatever we decide. Have a nice one! :)

Keep trying, ya nabs... :D The "Random Epic Battlegrounds" are not working for low levels - 20-29. Write a ticket and the GM will tell you exactly the same thing.

Last edited:
Keep trying, ya nabs... :D The "Random Epic Battlegrounds" are not working for low levels - 20-29. Write a ticket and the GM will tell you exactly the same thing.
Can some1 confirm this? :S

I don't believe guilds or xpoff community'll be enough to pop 40vs40 games. People had left que after one sided crushing victory in the past. Twinni threw his monitor out of the window last time we tried to play AV. Noone ever saw him again. Everyone wants to play but also want to win. This is the big problem.

We'll need lvlers, random players, lone wolves, jajas... everyone to play more than a single game. We can invite people with a macro in random bg's for Sundays.

Good Luck!

It's funny because since some months, I was talking with the others lvl20 coordinators about the possibility to create more activity in the bracket, by organizing regularly different wargames.

If you want to join the team don't hesitate to PM me in the lvl20 discord. I think we have the ways to create something working.

Can some1 confirm this? :S
Im 100% sure but I forgot to "snapshot" the answer from the GM. As you said, another guy must ask to confirm it. But Im 100% sure to myself - this feature is not working for 20-29 lvl.

We had a lot of 40v40 games a few months ago, when there arent a lot of ppl around. I got the "Justicar" title then.

Now... there are a lot of ppl queuing for REBG , but its not happend for a month or two. Whats are the odds? Its bugged and you cant play it as 20-29 lvl.

unknown.png

I hope this poster helps ^^
Thanks @Embu @Dreyline , etc for taking care about this. Let's hope this sunday 9th we all coordinate our communities + a little of luck and we could get this ONLY random epic bg pop at least 1 time ^^. If not, we will keep trying every following sunday.

Find the list of people that has signed up for this in:
wow lvl20 -> https://discord.gg/UReNmFS
twink world -> https://discord.gg/WDU85EH

After this, we will add the people signed up there or in this post to the battlenet group for random epic bgs that we have made.

Remember to tell all the people you know about it!
unknown.png

Last edited:
Epic battleground it's a bad choice for a low bracket. I've had alot of members online unaware of what to do.
40х40noob... Stupid idea difficult to come up with

Users who are viewing this thread