Epeen - Arena rating AddOn for twinks

Very nice =D just got it, me and my 2's partner tear shit up so were gonna make this a guild arena standard =) ty

nobody said:
Very nice =D just got it, me and my 2's partner tear shit up so were gonna make this a guild arena standard =) ty

Give me a shout if there's any bugs no matter how big or small (there's none that i know of right now).

I've tested most the AddOn to an extent, but there's still some important stuff in there i'm hoping will work (tested the losing system, but not the winning system ^_^)

What would happen if someone tried to use this addon on a private server?

What I'm interested in is how will the ratings get uploaded to your website and how will you prevent people from manually changing their rank to perfect scores?

Edit: Also, what is EpeenAgent?

Duckhunt said:
What I'm interested in is how will the ratings get uploaded to your website and how will you prevent people from manually changing their rank to perfect scores?

Edit: Also, what is EpeenAgent?

All the scores made by the system are encrypted, so that they cannot be edited. The addon also has various layers of security in it (open the lua file if you're interested ;) ) so it would be extremely difficult, maybe impossible to fake a rating :p

There are two ways of uploading - using the upload form on the EpeenRatings.com website, or using EpeenAgent.

EpeenAgent is a program that runs in the background of your computer and automatically updates your Epeen data. If you use EpeenAgent, you don't have to use the website to upload, you can just play WoW and the Agent will upload for you.

Duckhunt said:
One last thing: could this be expanded to WSG?

At the moment we're just planning on doing arenas, but rated battlegrounds might be a future possibility.

Another question: I remember playing Skirm a few months back and you could right click, leave arena, and not have it count as a loss. Is this fixed? I think if you leave the battle, you should get ranked down.

This addon is sick! we just did 10 games and are alerady at a 1600 rating, we won 9/10 cause the rogue got lucky, /cough cannabis and his friend rogue, sorry i got a cold. anyways the addon seems to work fine, when u hit 1600 it says in guild chat !ding "player name" has reached 1600 rating in 2v2's or something like that.

If anyone wants to do some premade arena's reply here =D

that would be way sick

nobody said:
This addon is sick! we just did 10 games and are alerady at a 1600 rating, we won 9/10 cause the rogue got lucky, /cough cannabis and his friend rogue, sorry i got a cold. anyways the addon seems to work fine, when u hit 1600 it says in guild chat !ding "player name" has reached 1600 rating in 2v2's or something like that.

If anyone wants to do some premade arena's reply here =D

that would be way sick

Good to hear you're enjoying it :) We're looking forward to seeing your team on the leaderboard :)

Duckhunt said:
Another question: I remember playing Skirm a few months back and you could right click, leave arena, and not have it count as a loss. Is this fixed? I think if you leave the battle, you should get ranked down.

Yep, leaving the arena early counts as a loss :)

Hey what does it take to get on the leaderboard? cause were working our way up to 1700 atm its soo fun. were joking around about trying to buy furious at lvl 19.. that would be intresting lol but anyways. were loosing about 0-1 out of ten we might make our way up there =D is there a reward??

nobody said:
Hey what does it take to get on the leaderboard? cause were working our way up to 1700 atm its soo fun. were joking around about trying to buy furious at lvl 19.. that would be intresting lol but anyways. were loosing about 0-1 out of ten we might make our way up there =D is there a reward??

Being #1 ?

nobody said:

All you have to do is make an account on our website (Epeen Ratings) and upload your saved variables file. The easiest way to do this is to download EpeenAgent (EpeenAgent - Addons - Curse) which will just upload your rating automatically. If you need any help, post here or on the Epeen Forums and I'll be happy to help out :)

There is a possibility of providing some sort of season rewards that we're looking into, but nothing is confirmed yet - at the moment it's just for the fun of the competition :)

Edit:

Duckhunt said:
Maybe we could set up seasons and have the winners of each season get TCG loot.

That's the sort of thing we're looking into ;)

Duckhunt said:
Maybe we could set up seasons and have the winners of each season get TCG loot.

I'd been thinking about organizing something like that, but let's just see how the AddOn goes for a few weeks.

BTW DUCKHUNT GET THE FUCK ON ALREADY I WANT TO TEST THIS SHIT OUT

Rip said:
I'd been thinking about organizing something like that, but let's just see how the AddOn goes for a few weeks.

BTW DUCKHUNT GET THE FUCK ON ALREADY I WANT TO TEST THIS SHIT OUT

I'll be on in an hour and a half. Chill. It's not going anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread