Enjoy your spanish mates !

Dax

Legend
From next week's maintenance, some english realms will be able to meet all the spanish realms in their team in BG.
See blue post here : PvP Update: Same faction teams with English and Spanish players - Forums - World of Warcraft

It counts for Alonsus, Anachronos, Bronze Dragonflight, Burning Steppes, Darkmoon Faire, Darkspear, Lightbringer and Kor'gall. However you'll still meet the others english realms... sometimes...

Enjoy your teams full of protpallies with "paladin" or "arthas" in their name (Arthasdavid was the most epic I ever saw) !

pHPvJ.gif

NO!!! oh nvm my realm wont be playing with spanish realms :)

After the upcoming scheduled realm maintenance on the week of February 25, players of the same faction on the following realms will be able to play together in random battlegrounds:

English Realms:
Alonsus
Anachronos
Bronze Dragonflight
Burning Steppes
Darkmoon Faire
Darkspear
Lightbringer
Kor'gall

Spanish Realms:
C'Thun
Colinas Pardas
Dun Modr
Exodar
Los Errantes
Minahonda
Tyrande
Uldum
Sanguino
Shen'dralar
Zul'jin

English Realms:
Alonsus
Anachronos
Bronze Dragonflight
Burning Steppes
Darkmoon Faire
Darkspear
Lightbringer
Kor'gall

I am not from any of these realms, yet I am getting spanish players all the time, but its okay
They arent worse than the rest, only a shitload of new names is confusing me :p

English Realms:
Alonsus
Anachronos
Bronze Dragonflight
Burning Steppes
Darkmoon Faire
Darkspear
Lightbringer
Kor'gall

I am not from any of these realms, yet I am getting spanish players all the time, but its okay
They arent worse than the rest, only a shitload of new names is confusing me :p

are u sure? i thought this would only start 25th .

are u sure? i thought this would only start 25th .

Yup

Spanish Realms:
C'Thun
Colinas Pardas
Dun Modr
Exodar
Los Errantes
Minahonda
Tyrande
Uldum
Sanguino
Shen'dralar
Zul'jin

Ive seen players from: Dun Modr, Shen'Dralar, Tyrande(a premade of 5-6 f2ps) and Sanguino and i havent played a lot today :p

I must say that my last few bgs were INFESTED with those spasnish newcomers xD
I havent seen many "Jajajas" fortunately :p

spanish horde lawl, every single one in that team was from spanish realms
alliance side is as always, pure epicness xP

U didnt played with spanish realms on ur team be4 25th, you only played agaisnt them.

This is really bad idea, spanish dont try to speak english and 80% are bad players.

I being portuguese can understand spanish and their chating is 70% of the time useless.

Why always the english realms? cant they do bgs with french or with the german? ik english is international language but if spanish dont even try just put them with french or germans or even russians.

Whats the probelm? Spanish are ignorant & dumb.

Ive played one bg with my realm mates were we decided that everyone speaked their 1st language and it was really funny chat. (try this at bg)

This is really bad idea, spanish dont try to speak english and 80% are bad players.

I being portuguese can understand spanish and their chating is 70% of the time useless.

Spanish are ignorant & dumb.

Dont worry the US realms had to put up with this for 2 years.

I didn't see this but I was honestly wonder WTF was happening.. I was in an AB where 2/15 ppl spoke english and the level of gameplay DRASTICALLY decreased today ally wise :/ yet horde had the same people and I didn't see anyone new so I got gy famed like 7/15 bgs and I ended up winning 3/15

Idk why they did this or how long it lasts but I REALLY hope it isn't permanent or I will be rerolling to horde cause some of the bgs I had today were some of the worst I've ever had in the bracket.

I didn't see this but I was honestly wonder WTF was happening.. I was in an AB where 2/15 ppl spoke english and the level of gameplay DRASTICALLY decreased today ally wise :/ yet horde had the same people and I didn't see anyone new so I got gy famed like 7/15 bgs and I ended up winning 3/15

Idk why they did this or how long it lasts but I REALLY hope it isn't permanent or I will be rerolling to horde cause some of the bgs I had today were some of the worst I've ever had in the bracket.
I knever knew you played also at the EU but it's not any different on EU horde.

In some way blizzard sees our battlegroup as testing area, this is not the first time we had troubles like this. We used to have russians then spanish is not so bad, atleast you recognize some things from spanish.

Just about everyone in this brackte played both factions.
Even Bison or Cripz made a characters of the opposite faction I think you are the only one with 100k's hks on one faction only.

1)make a blood elf hunter on blackwing lair to experiment.
2)Premade with awsome people.
3(See that no side is different and horde is even better due to racials and queues(but you dont get to be a pirate or a cyclops and some inferior gesr)
4)Proft.

I play both factions and they've both been hit equally as hard by the Spanish invasion. Spanish speakers have now ruined both the US and English EU brackets. Thankfully, the German bracket is still intact and filled with quality players. It's the last bastion for quality F2P twinking.

Users who are viewing this thread