Enjoy your bracket huntards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadvulcano

Legend
wowscrnshot101511193814.jpg

Can has balance?

glhf

5 hunters vs 6 hunters game in WSG? really man? am i supposed to even blink? that's pretty much every single WSG game in this bracket

come back when you've got something good like this:

jr5yde.png

note: we had a 9th hunter and he afked out, replaced by the shaman (and our 10th was a rogue for good measure - those eyepatches need their representation)

That is how every AB game looks like Cotus... so what

This is huntard bracket.

The wsg pic had only 2 druids 1 mage and a priest.... not even sure priest counts as non-op class.

(Hunter/Pally/Rogue bracket)

wtf are you suppose to be impressed about. How is this even a bracket, its just op classes. You can have it, glhf

QQ more, I don't play a hunter @20 and really don't care if people do. Go ahead play a hunter, I'll own you anyways.

<

As if hunters don't get owned anyways. It takes only slightly more "skill" to kill noobs driving hunters than to kill noobs driving anything else.

Its not fun to face and kill the same classes over and over again.

Sure, I enjoyed outplaying ppl... but the same kinds of ppl gets old.

You can premade sure, but then its just a faceroll win anyways... What happened to the good twinking?

gogo play moar hunters/pallies/rogues.

Where are the good brackets.... oh yeah, they are dead now.

Bubble, Mind Blast, Penance, Flash Heal, Holy Fire, (maybe) Flash Heal, Mind Blast, dead.

It's really lame when there are more than five hunters and they all stick together. ):

As if hunters don't get owned anyways. It takes only slightly more "skill" to kill noobs driving hunters than to kill noobs driving anything else.

Its not fun to face and kill the same classes over and over again.

Sure, I enjoyed outplaying ppl... but the same kinds of ppl gets old.

You can premade sure, but then its just a faceroll win anyways... What happened to the good twinking?

gogo play moar hunters/pallies/rogues.

Where are the good brackets.... oh yeah, they are dead now.

you solo queue warsong gulch as a level 20 horde character. you're getting exactly the kind of games that you deserve.

i just solo queued AB, had a great game, won, had fun. *you* are the problem with this bracket, not players that roll 20 hunters.

it's *your* decision to queue WSG by yourself. nobody else is making that decision for you. enjoy getting farmed

Cotus.

<3 (even though you killed me that one time in AB cuz I had made new keybinds and forgot what they were)

Wanted to make a horde just to roll with you, but I get lost in origmaar.

you solo queue warsong gulch as a level 20 horde character. you're getting exactly the kind of games that you deserve.

i just solo queued AB, had a great game, won, had fun. *you* are the problem with this bracket, not players that roll 20 hunters.

it's *your* decision to queue WSG by yourself. nobody else is making that decision for you. enjoy getting farmed

One of the aspects of F2P accounts is that they can't pre-made (which creates, like Deadvulcano rightly points out, other issues), so naturally a bracket which stands on F2P accounts will have a lot of solo-queuers, it's one of the aspects of F2P twinking.

I'ts btw *your* decision to join the Hunter bandwagon, and farm the GY . But by now everybody knows you'll just blame Blizzard for *your* behaviour, and keep posting stuff that is deterimental to the bracket.

One of the aspects of F2P accounts is that they can't pre-made (which creates, like Deadvulcano rightly points out, other issues), so naturally a bracket which stands on F2P accounts will have a lot of solo-queuers, it's one of the aspects of F2P twinking.

I'ts btw *your* decision to join the Hunter bandwagon, and farm the GY . But by now everybody knows you'll just blame Blizzard for *your* behaviour, and keep posting stuff that is deterimental to the bracket.

uhhhhhhhhh i premade all the time on my f2p account. i'm actually premading right now. soooooooooooooo no

he can go ahead and queue AB by himself and actually enjoy pvp if he wants to solo queue at level 20. there's nothing stopping him except his own defeatist attitude

It's becoming quite monotonous with how this amount is common for a large portion of my games as well. Would favor to see something other than Paladins,Rogues,Hunters brought to the table.

Cotus completely misses the point like usual. Oh well.

I already win most of my pug games thanks, not even what this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread