Enjoy your bracket huntards

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's really not hard to "premade" with or without a 24. people have already posted several times here the different methods that are available to do so. so back on topic: yes, people who solo queue WSG and cry about it have no one to blame but themselves. you guys familiar with Battered Wife Syndrome?

i do have some good news though: i got the BOA shoulders on my hunter, so now i've got 1712 HP, 363 attack power, and 22.35% crit completely unbuffed

it's really not hard to "premade" with or without a 24. people have already posted several times here the different methods that are available to do so. so back on topic: yes, people who solo queue WSG and cry about it have no one to blame but themselves. you guys familiar with Battered Wife Syndrome?

i do have some good news though: i got the BOA shoulders on my hunter, so now i've got 1712 HP, 363 attack power, and 22.35% crit completely unbuffed

Human Hunter with 2 AGMs?

Link Armory nao.

Look ma no huntards:

lookmanohuntards.jpg

I suppose dks take its place higher up, but no diversity in f2p.

Looking at new brackets: 29s, 39s, 49s who knows.

Maybe I'll cut the last f2p event I recorded... maybe not. Probably see where my old sergeants are.

Still kinda fuzzy on what you are actually trying to accomplish here, and in what way or form it would be beneficial for the bracket, Twinks, Twinkinfo, or the game in general.

So your Alliance Hunter went 0 Flag captures and 0 Flag returns despite being a geared Alliane Hunter. And that's supposed to say...what exactly?

So I'll repeat my questions: what are you trying to accomplish, and in what way or form do you think it's beneficial for the bracket, twinking, Twinkinfo and/or the game in general?

i'm not sure how you can possibly have not yet figured out my intentions based on the screenshots i've posted so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread