ENGINEERING ITEMS - EQUIPPABLE

Currently on PTR there is only a hardstat Intellect version, shown in the screenshots Odell took. You can stock up on a few incase they do reroll but I wouldn't count on it.

Blizz is moving towards everyone having the appropriate gear type for their class. I think they'll remain Intellect only. Since all the old suffixes on gear, XX of Intellect, XX of Agility etc will turn into either Quickblade, Aurora or Fireflash, I think we'll only see Green Lens of Quickblade/Aurora/Fireflash with Intellect, seeing as XX of Agility is the current suffix version(s).
Literally what he meant, good roll of stats on quickblade/aurora etc lol, maybe even impatient/adaptable?

Would there be any way to save my Green lens of the monkey? Maybe by wrapping it up in paper and putting it on the guildbank? Or maybe delete it and after BfA hits Item retrieve it? void storage? please dont take it away from me!

Would there be any way to save my Green lens of the monkey? Maybe by wrapping it up in paper and putting it on the guildbank? Or maybe delete it and after BfA hits Item retrieve it? void storage? please dont take it away from me!

I mean I'm going to give it some tries. Maybe wrap one, maybe put one on the AH the night before the patch. I dunno

Gbank does the trick if you want to keep it visually for example I still have some +6resist rings in gbank but when you take the item out it will change. Also have some weird 30+ items with +1 +1 stats.

Users who are viewing this thread