ENGINEERING ITEMS - EQUIPPABLE

I think the question is, will it come to Live? This is PTR.
this 300 profession thing has been known for a while now
I'm not certain whether it will be fixed or not but to me it seems intentional.

With blizzards new transmog system allowing any vanilla items to be used it seems to be they're pushing to have more vanilla content accessible @ lvl 1. Why? I'm not sure but I don't appose the idea at all

Too bad the Green Lens of Agility will be useless though, pretty much RNG on the roll you get with the new conversion, it could end up being shit xd. Maybe I should get a few more lenses and hope for a good roll?
ThinkingFace

If they get rid of the template system (as it appears they’re doing for ipvp) then using different armor types may again be viable - making all green lens useful again.

They'll likely add a level restriction to items. Try to equip them as soon as possible if it hits retail WOW.

They'll likely add a level restriction to items. Try to equip them as soon as possible if it hits retail WOW.
Doesnt an item stats go null on template if it is "red" when equipped? Otherwise fishing boots would still be good on many GFd twinks that never removed said item

Btw, are all green lenses (of agility / intellect) going to have random rolls, as in the sense that it doesn't matter which version you have? Like there is no pattern as to "of agility" rolls towards "these" types and "of intellect" towards "these" etc.

Untitled.png Both Intellect on Live, turned into two different versions on PTR.
Btw, are all green lenses (of agility / intellect) going to have random rolls, as in the sense that it doesn't matter which version you have? Like there is no pattern as to "of agility" rolls towards "these" types and "of intellect" towards "these" etc.

Last edited:
@Bestworld
From what I've seen on PTR, everything is being replaced with of Quickblade, Aurora or Fireflash.
The singular stats version remain aswell, such as Adaptable, Impatient & Decimator

Going to be parking my level 1-10's next to an engineering trainer with required mats to level up to max level and maybe even beyond, they might screw up ya never know :p I'd suggest you guys do it as well

@Bestworld
From what I've seen on PTR, everything is being replaced with of Quickblade, Aurora or Fireflash.
The singular stats version remain aswell, such as Adaptable, Impatient & Decimator

So, getting Green Lens of Intellect on a rogue for instance, will still roll to something useful on BFA, correct? Since the primary stat goes away, or? Or will it still contain intellect of some sort?
[doublepost=1529426938,1529426851][/doublepost]
View attachment 7831 Both Intellect on Live, turned into two different versions on PTR.

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks. So getting Green Lens of Intellect on rogue literally doesn't matter, cuz it will reroll. I'm asking cuz I'm just gonna stock up on 'em to see if I can get a good roll.

So, getting Green Lens of Intellect on a rogue for instance, will still roll to something useful on BFA, correct? Since the primary stat goes away, or? Or will it still contain intellect of some sort?

Currently on PTR there is only a hardstat Intellect version, shown in the screenshots Odell took. You can stock up on a few incase they do reroll but I wouldn't count on it.

Blizz is moving towards everyone having the appropriate gear type for their class. I think they'll remain Intellect only. Since all the old suffixes on gear, XX of Intellect, XX of Agility etc will turn into either Quickblade, Aurora or Fireflash, I think we'll only see Green Lens of Quickblade/Aurora/Fireflash with Intellect, seeing as XX of Agility is the current suffix version(s).

Users who are viewing this thread