EU+US Engineering Helmets

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
725 Epic Version got nerfed hard and now has a normal amount of 2nd stats.
715 Rare Version still has the massive amount of 2nd stats and is now BiS for Demon Hunters for example.

rwGUe54.png

did you check yours after the Servers came up but before the series of small Hotfixes a few hours later?
Checked it immediately after the server came back up. Checked again right now, still the same. *hmm*
In battlegrounds I can't use toys and stuff ...
Maybe they fix those issues, hoping that it is not intended.

First of all I don't get your signature and yes I speak Germansky.
*gg*
It's a quote from the best audio book I've ever listened to. Weird things are happening on the 56th floor of the Hudson Tower in Darkside Park. :p

Second of all just equip said item (and nothing else) and check your characters secondary stat ratings.
I'm not an engineer anymore so I can't do that. :(

I think you are right, i just made like 30 engineering helms and 2 of them procced 725 with way low stats, compared to pre 7.2.5 engineering helms i got my other twinks

Question is for clothes, sareen or engineer helm. I've been thinking about this for nearly the whole xpack, and I'm very torn. I like stacking haste and the boost when I use feverflare is amazing seeing as sareen has no haste. Eventually I want to get my hands on that haste trinket from kilrog with a socket and make a full on haste set. Thoughts?

Question is for clothes, sareen or engineer helm. I've been thinking about this for nearly the whole xpack, and I'm very torn. I like stacking haste and the boost when I use feverflare is amazing seeing as sareen has no haste. Eventually I want to get my hands on that haste trinket from kilrog with a socket and make a full on haste set. Thoughts?
725 iLvL without Haste vs potentially 905 iLvL + Socket + Leech/Speed/Avoidance (that you can stick 150 Haste in)... Seems obvious to me, even if it may take forever to get that super sweet BoE.

Users who are viewing this thread