EU+US Engi thoughts/What is twinking for you? - Discussion!

I dont mind if the goggles/trinkets get nerfed. But I do like the belt tinkers. Speeds/Mind control for AB. A lot of fun :)

Lol no way. Last night, I literally killed 3 people with one bomb. 100%-0. Get that out of here lol. Sure I’ll use it for the next few nights or w/e until it’s gone, but this stuff isn’t staying.

Lol no way. Last night, I literally killed 3 people with one bomb. 100%-0. Get that out of here lol. Sure I’ll use it for the next few nights or w/e until it’s gone, but this stuff isn’t staying.

They could just scale them to level like some of the other engi items but dought that will happen

I havent done a BG yet, but I'm scared!

I should have recorded it. On several occasions I could 1v6 people in mid. Rogue is stupid OP. I would love to tell you about my encounters with other classes, but with double the health pool of anyone else and massive AP, I really can’t tell how “balanced” everything is.

Those few ENG items make a massive difference.

gonna be fixed within few weeks.
on topic of balance: gnomes and goblins can level it to 60 with 0 mats.

How do i get to Dalaran as 19? Do I just take the zeppelin/boat to northrend and take a flight path? Or do I need a flyer with 2 person mount?

Everyone complains for like 2 years of legion and not being op and we finally get back to oneshotting and being op noone likes it. Whut?

I dont understand yall

Everyone complains for like 2 years of legion and not being op and we finally get back to oneshotting and being op noone likes it. Whut?

I dont understand yall

That was not the problem, in fact that was the best part of Legion.

I said speed/mind control tinkers. Nothing about a bomb was mentioned in my post.

See now you got people saying nerf this nerf that. The offhand is exactly the kind of stuff hard core twinks get. I’ve had it since vanilla on my Druid and used it constantly except legion.
You spoiled children that supported nerfing other things created this mess. Now you’re going to have other bitter children nerfing everything if blizzard listens to their whining. Fortunately they won’t.
I was getting hit with 25k meteors in pre legion and I never complained. Grow up and learn to win the game as it exists instead of making rules.
[doublepost=1531934204,1531934002][/doublepost]All the people saying remember to report a bug - im going to remember to blow your ass up every time i see you.

See now you got people saying nerf this nerf that. The offhand is exactly the kind of stuff hard core twinks get. I’ve had it since vanilla on my Druid and used it constantly except legion.
You spoiled children that supported nerfing other things created this mess. Now you’re going to have other bitter children nerfing everything if blizzard listens to their whining. Fortunately they won’t.
I was getting hit with 25k meteors in pre legion and I never complained. Grow up and learn to win the game as it exists instead of making rules.
[doublepost=1531934204,1531934002][/doublepost]All the people saying remember to report a bug - im going to remember to blow your ass up every time i see you.

Same :D

I dont understand yall
The thing about legion I liked is it made not a big gear gap but the skill gap was what’ve seperated average from the skilled

I said speed/mind control tinkers. Nothing about a bomb was mentioned in my post.

Very unlikely one gets nerfed and the other stays. For that reason both of these will be removed, as the bomb is extremely OP.

Users who are viewing this thread