End game PvP? I hate it...

endgame pvp is inherently bad, most pvp games have as many abilities per char as twinks do, part of the reason twinks are still a thing, the more customization you have, the harder it is to balance and make sense of, and the WoW staff just do not have the ability to do it justice.

Have to agree that making the new races being an attunement could be a deal breaker for bringing people back into the fold. My guess is, the attunement requirements will be lifted once the expansion is actually released.
Personally, I haven’t even created a toon with any of the new races yet. I already have too many as it is. Although I have considered toying with a new lowbie.

Features like new race choices shouldn’t have to be unlocked by weeks and weeks of gameplay. Something like that should be available upon release. Technically the expansion has been released, and people that have access to them are getting bonus material for the time being.

/cheers

Personally I think they removed too many things from endgame pvp without the proper attunement of other things. I haven't played endgame pvp since the 2nd season of Legion or something like that, but it felt like the game had become even more "rock, paper, siscors"-like than what it used to be. The skill ceilling has just completely collapsed. 2's seem to be one of the most affected brackets to these changes. 2's is just straight up cancer now. Even if the bracket didn't award you titles, it was still fun up till WoD/Legion.

I could just be burned out I guess, but I doubt it. WoD was bearable, but Legion just turned me off completely. And I play a lot of classes, so it's not that I don't seek variety. I just lost interest completely.

I also liked the fact that you could customize your characters prior to legion. For instance, mages could go haste for faster sheeps etc. or mastery for that huge ice bomb/icicles + ice lance nuke. You had ways to tailor towards a playstyle. That's gone too now...

Users who are viewing this thread