US [Emergency] House Unfit to Live In At This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live a block away from the bar where it happened. It's primarily a biker bar. I was attacked by several bikers, and the owner is most likely buddy buddy with the lot of them. I ain't a snitch, but even if I were, these biker fuucks will know I was the one who probably opened my damn mouth about it. On top of that, who's to say if these guys are in cahoots with the local PD or not? I sure as hell don't want to find out for myself. Have you ever seen Sons of Anarchy?

I live a block away from the bar where it happened. It's primarily a biker bar. I was attacked by several bikers, and the owner is most likely buddy buddy with the lot of them. I ain't a snitch, but even if I were, these biker fuucks will know I was the one who probably opened my damn mouth about it. On top of that, who's to say if these guys are in cahoots with the local PD or not? I sure as hell don't want to find out for myself. Have you ever seen Sons of Anarchy?

Using SoA isn't adding to your credibility, but having spent the past year and a half in an HA-infested town, I can offer that it is extremely scary, and as a grown-ass almost 30-year old, I would shit my pants if this happened to me. No pause, no gulping and crying, just dropping an ook out my dooker right there.

I can understand the fear and stress. I had a drug dealer roommate who had us out for $1000 to a supplier with a week deadline to sell everything, and neither one of us had the slightest clue what to do. Thankfully we're stoners and have lots of stoner friends and there was a moderately happy ending, but my point is it's fucking scary I don't care how Internet tough you might be.

So I get it (assuming it's true, because I look for the good in people). I'm in canadia and living in a full house, so I can't offer anything except words of encouragement, and yeah, definitely don't go to the local police or back to that bar unless you want to have your life ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing idiot, he'd be too lazy spending time making up this story. For him to ask for help would of taken allot for him to say it, he really needs help!!!

Anyone that lives near him, try too give him a helping hand. Hes actually a nice person even for thoses who might not think so.

If you need any money to carry you over the line let me know and i can help you mate.

Edit: For those who say he deserves it for saying a smart remark, should take a long look at a mirror. No one deserves what happened to him for what he did.

Last edited:
Knowing idiot, he'd be too lazy spending time making up this story. For him to ask for help would of taken allot for him to say it, he really needs help!!!

Anyone that lives near him, try too give him a helping hand. Hes actually a nice person even for thoses who might not think so.

If you need any money to carry you over the line let me know and i can help you mate.

Edit: For those who say he deserves it for saying a smart remark, should take a long look at a mirror. No one deserves what happened to him for what he did.
Agreed. The freedom of speech is the freedom to get punched in the fucking mouth, but one ass-kicking is enough. You don't need to go wreck the dude's house, but having experiences with family being around gypsy jokers in the Oregon area and Mongols in the northern Nevada area, a lot of bikers aren't right in the head due to heavy drug-use, abuse etc. Fucking up someone's house instead of just fucking up the person doesn't fit though. Never seen or heard of a biker doing that type of shit.

I tried searching a hashtag here and nothing happened. Tried clicking on a hashtag and nothing happened either. Damn....oh well.

rip nards

Give us the name of the bar and ill personally call them up. Also throwing in a pic wouldnt hurt you, the amount of time you spent writing, you could take at least 1 pic.

They knocked down and broke my framedsigned posters of Sting (the lead singer of Police, not the wrestler), Adrian Peterson, Joe Rogan,Macho Man Randy Savage, Sting(the wrestler) and Wayne Gretzky.

Why would anyone in the right mind break them instead of taking them.

Edit: oh, necro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread