EU+US Elitism Circle Jerkster List

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by l30t53dd6p, Mar 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nicozy

Nicozy Anarchism

This bracket only ever died when the "elitists" left. EU 19 was rocking out when drama and trashtalk and actual good fundamentals were normal and forum participation skyrocketed. Whenever people like you were the 80% majority of the playing field is when queues would pop once a day and then everyone would log the F uck out cuz games sucked and the remaining competition driven players moved to US or played something else.

Why the F uck u think we got pops for 12 hours today? prolly had nothing to do with all the actual good players queueing.

Dogplayers never ever created or sustained more activity then the so called "elitists".

2. Blackout

Blackout Greatest of all Time Administrator

This bracket died 2 or 3 years ago because of F2P being implemented, people could experience an almost identical style of play in a bracket they don't have to pay for an account for. It has been on and off in short bursts of activity but died, yes. That was due to the lack of competition within the bracket at them times and not because of drama. Going too far is a perception based on the eye of the beholder, i'd consider it too far if a group of people was giving me a tonne of abuse. However as an onlooker to someone else being on the receiving end it never seems to be as over the top, it just appears as usual drama.

3. OP
    l30t53dd6p

l30t53dd6p Member

I am amazed you know me so well afterall.... Even before we all got to Draenor to make our 10-19 games our battlegroup could run their games on their own, our guild was the thriving force in making this happen. How many people and battlegroups can say that.. at.. all. You don't know who you are talking to. Move along and get some medicine for your attitude.

I used to have a guild on Draenor, I know better then this. Sorry blackout. It died even before f2p came to wow. And even if f2p was the cause it was to escape all this bullshit guilds presented into the 10-19 bracket.

Getting bored discussing all this nonsense. Have a nice night.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  4. Slacknul

Slacknul Member

Literally no one agrees with you. You think you know best in everything but in reality you're just a peasant. You achieved nothing by creating this thread, if all, you got more people disrespecting you because you're acting like a little baby.

5. Trialdruid

Trialdruid the Oracle

I agree with leots in the sense of activity in general being way worse than in cata or start of xp off -- it is nowhere near the level it used to be but at least we get some games going in EU at times

I would say it being dead is a slight overstatement but it isn't good compared to how it was in the start of xp off

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blackout

Blackout Greatest of all Time Administrator

There was almost 2 times the amount of subscribers to the game at that time and also the bracket had been active for 5 years solid up until that point, it had a lot of time to grow during that time.

7. Mesikämmen

Mesikämmen pwner

Mushroom in dutch, spelled backwards, and with leetspeak... You're right, that is pretty deep :D :D

No comment about the thread and no offence though =)

8. Yndigo

Yndigo Something funny

Well isn't this new and interesting.

9. OP
    l30t53dd6p

l30t53dd6p Member

I am not claiming anything, that is your department and I wouldn't be so sure that noone agrees with me. There are so many people not on this site, but hey I wouldn't expect anything else from a braindead person attacking another on a level of a 5 year old who just has no manners at all. You sir are exposed, read the Op again.

You are still missing stuff, but ok you are fairly new compared to me as player and you atleast tried, but then trying to backup all of this TI nonsens with my name.. hmm but I respect that, you still have manners :)

Like I said I have respect for certain players who can keep their coolness. Cheers Mesikämmen.

Exactly my point Yndi and hi man welcome to an old TI drama thread between people who have manners and people who have not. Many took the bait as you can see. Have a wonderfull day good sir.

Thanks guys, had so many laughs. Cya in the gulch.

10. Snack

Snack Salty

tbh elitist circlejerks are what is keeping this bracket alive

11. partygirl

partygirl Toxic

honeypaw :D

12. Mesikämmen

Mesikämmen pwner

:D

13. Axione

Axione Grandfathered

Lol this kid is a chotch

14. Dramatized

Dramatized Grandfathered

You haven't realized Leots is a troll yet? He's pretty authentic.

15. Sketchbag

Sketchbag OVOXO ❤ Super Moderator

Trolls just aren't what they used to be...

16. SvenOle

SvenOle New Member

i think this is a good thread i always get hated on by elitist pricks :( XDXD

17. Rusks

Rusks Member

All the more reason to play on us ;)

18. artonkn

artonkn Grandfathered

You're a genius. The shitters who complain about "elitists" can go play US with the rest of the shitters.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snack

Snack Salty

So I guess we won't be seing you on EU anymore?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dorigon

Dorigon Alpha and Omega

Still waiting for some more people to submit their elitist circle jerker lists...

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)