-Elders of the Naaru- Level 70 Twink Guild " The Sha'tar" Realm.

I would like to join, but have no previous experience of lvl70 twinking (did play a bit in tbc, never reached max), advice on class, i play boomkin and hpala at lvl90

Hey Omegor, that's great news! It doesn't matter if you have experience or not within level 70 twinking, we're always happy to guide you through it :)
Well we require the following classes listed below:

• Shaman ( Resto / DPS )
  • Paladin ( Retri / Tank )
  • Warriors ( Tank / DPS )
  • Druids ( DPS / Healer / Tank )
  • Death Knight ( Tank / DPS )
  • Monk ( Tank / Heal / DPS )
  • Mage

Pick any of those classes which suit your taste :)
Send me a /w in game for an invite! Be sure to add my BattleTag: MattCopping#2601

Elkiva :)

We've set up some new rules within our guild community and system, here they are listed below:

• Player activity - If you're character is inactive for more than two weeks + you'll receive a guild kick for inactivity ( 1 Week if you're a leveler below level 60 ) We're applying this due to the fact that we're looking for members who are committed to the guild.
  • Raiding Team - We're setting up a core raiding team, we had one originally however new rules have been enforced which has resulted in a fair share of members to be kicked from the guild " Reasons for this will be explained shortly"
  • Guild Respect - As a guild we're looking for members of a semi - mature nature, who respect others equally and correctly. We've kicked a fair amount of players for childish behavior, we're basically revamping the community we have. A large amount of level 70s within Elders of the Naaru did not respect others and myself so this have enforced a stricter raiding and social background.
  • Guild Officers - We've introduced many new officers to the guild due to a lack of officers in place.

Now, to explain the reason for the kicks. We're looking for active level 70 players, we're not looking for people who only log on for one of two raids and then pug the rest of the raids...As a guild that is not what we do. A moderately strict background has been enforced.

Now! Are new core raiding team requires the following classes:

• 2 Tanks and 2 back up tanks with DPS Off - Spec (Warrior/Paladin/DK and Monk)
  • 6/8 Ranged DPS (Hunter/Mage/Shaman/Druid)
  • 6/8 Melee DPS (Warrior/Druid/Paladin/DK/Monk/Rogue)
  • 5/6 Healers (Druid/Shaman/Priest/Paladin) - Druid and Shaman would be preferable.

We're looking for dedicated level 70 players who won't become inactive and shall be online for the raids set.
If you've got any questions for free to IM in-game @ Mattcopping#2601 or through the twink info messaging service.

Elkiva.

The guild just completed 7/8! Black Temple is down!

The guild has hit level 25!

Thank you all so much for your efforts and once again! Great work!
<3

Elkiva

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Twink Guild (best if a 70 lvl guld) (change server/faction is not a problem).
I would like to participate in any PvE activity but my goal was to join a friendly guild where i can find players to do arenas and/or rated BG.

This is my first Twink lvl70 (still a working in progress): Quennestil @ Aggra (Português) - Community - World of Warcraft

You can see that i'm not a pro pvp player but i got some experience in this area (1800 in 2v2, 3v3 and rated bg).

From what i read from your post......The Elders of the Naaru seems to be a nice guild to join......but before i make my decision i would like to know how is the PvP in your guild??

Can i find players to do some arenas?? (2v2;3v3)
Have your guild any rated BG team?? (i'm new on twinks .... i think that is possible to do rated bg at lvl70.....but i'm not sure).

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Twink Guild (best if a 70 lvl guld) (change server/faction is not a problem).
I would like to participate in any PvE activity but my goal was to join a friendly guild where i can find players to do arenas and/or rated BG.

This is my first Twink lvl70 (still a working in progress): Quennestil @ Aggra (Português) - Community - World of Warcraft

You can see that i'm not a pro pvp player but i got some experience in this area (1800 in 2v2, 3v3 and rated bg).

From what i read from your post......The Elders of the Naaru seems to be a nice guild to join......but before i make my decision i would like to know how is the PvP in your guild??

Can i find players to do some arenas?? (2v2;3v3)
Have your guild any rated BG team?? (i'm new on twinks .... i think that is possible to do rated bg at lvl70.....but i'm not sure).

Thanks!

Hello Quennestil!

Elders of the Naaru currently have a fair few players who are doing arenas and BGs, we're looking for a few more members as well for our RBG Team.

We're currently looking for new PVP players within the guild for our RBG team and arenas.
In general we're hopefully going to be able to have a major RBG Team within the next week or so.

We've got many willing PVPers within the guild " With a few groups with a high arena rating in 2v2 " (2k rated)

Many thanks, Elkiva.

Guilds still running! We've had a few players thinking the guild is inactive, so to confirm that as untrue, we're still alive and well!

>>Important Announcement<<

Elders of the Naaru was the biggest level 70 guild on "The Sha'tar" We've housed over 130 Accounts and off which has helped clear all of the level 70 content, This all wouldn't have been done without everyone who has cared, helped and managed to allow the guild to progress throughout the guilds life.

However, Myself as the guild master of Elders of the Naaru must inform you all that we're no longer active, Due to patch 5.2 and the lack of active players I've decided to call it quits. Due to the fact that players are pugging and due to the lack of players actually attending the guilds raids, I've decided to stop the guild. I brought the guild back up from its very ashes once before however I don't think I'll be able to do it again this time..

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who managed to help the guild progress and to make it what it is today...
The guild ment a great deal to me and many others as well, but people are not committed anymore.

It's been fun.

Elkiva. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread