El Clásico Summer 3V3 Semis/Finals September 13th 3-6 PM EST!

Discussion in '19s (Vanilla)' started by Bowner, Aug 10, 2020.

Share This Page

1. (Hass)

(Hass) Wizard of the ramp

QFT. Draw a line for your sanity.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Purj

Purj boomer shaman

Woah woah woah, you lettin people drink waterz with no mage on the team? This is blasphemous.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Powerlol

Powerlol Coordinator Private Server Coord

ikr have already told him that if arena rules shouldn't allow drinking with no mage but yeah feels like some rules can't be discussed ^^

• Like Like x 1
  4. walle

walle Member

Just saw your edit.. Why not simply push it back a week to a non-holiday weekend? I know you're Canadian so you weren't aware, but 90% of the players involved are in the US.

It's catering to almost everyone involved that likely has plans.

we'll just ignore the fact that you said you can't cater towards 1 team, but instead suggest catering to 1 shout caster that has frequent 9 hour streams lol... just a hunch, but he's likely available the following weekend

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

if your team cant make it, why did you sign up?

I get the holiday weekend thing but if you cant make it you cant make it, other people can, maybe you just dont play in this one?

• Like Like x 2
  6. walle

walle Member

Great question. Mostly because 1) I didn't sign myself up. 2) The people involved with signing me up, thought there was going to be scheduling windows, since that's how previous tournaments have worked, and is what was being discussed by bowner. Let me know if I can answer anything else for you :) Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 3.29.00 PM.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chops

Looks like it was clear semis/finals would be on one day. Im sorry you got included without people clearing your schedule with you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Duro

Duro Member

Hold up do these Mankrik dweebs really think 19 bgs is a pure display of personal skill? Okay you're good as a 10man team but I wouldn't consider any of you individually as more than typical PvPers. TBC arena will be the true test, especcially if they are able to create an addon that shows an estimated rating. If literally any of you can beat me in a standard arena with standard rules, then I'll give you some props, but until then.... have fun being casuals.

9. the great gringo

the great gringo Member

you do realize you're openly admitting that you will be travelling during a pandemic right? health organizations guidelines are to wear a mask, maintain good hygiene and limit the distance you travel and you're carelessly planning on travelling while ignoring all warnings and endangering public health.

the event organizers will NOT struggle and bend over to your ridiculous rescheduling requests, especially when you're a danger to public safety and health.

now please do NOT spam this thread with your complaints anymore please as i'm having a hard time reading through the actually useful posts because of you, thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. walle

walle Member

If only there were an arena like tournament you could enter to prove you aren't terrible

• Like Like x 1
  11. Duro

Duro Member

Imagine being mad because somebody doesn't recognize you as being a good player because of a mediocre accomplishment of winning a game versus casual PvPers.

Bet you play sports against kids just to show them you're a great athlete.

• Like Like x 1
  12. walle

walle Member

this

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    Bowner

Bowner Coordinator 19s Coordinator

Alright relax, I sent DM to Team Leaders waiting for a response I can easily push it back a week. But like I said can't cater towards one team AND their is Sub spot for a reason + I didn't hear no one coming to me about Labour Day weekend when they originally signed up multiple days ago and seen it was labeled for the 5TH or the 6TH!

• Like Like x 2
  14. walle

walle Member

Yeah I got you. I didn't see this thread with a labor day date until recently so not really much you can do about that

• Like Like x 2
  15. (Hass)

(Hass) Wizard of the ramp

Casuals for pvping the only way possible in classic ;)

Sign up for the tournament, I'll cover your teams 150g entry fee - if you win I keep Mankrik gold prize and your team keeps @Chops prize of x3 1 month WoW subs. Deal?

Edit: 7 teams signed up so far, if we get 11 teams then I'll cover your fee so that we have a bigger tournament.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. OP
    Bowner

If enough interest and extending tournament to potentially the 12th, means we can possibly aim for 12 Teams if their is enough Interest ofc. Will add more details on that later.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    Bowner

Updated thread on D/Cs + Resurrections and info about downtime regarding the tournament. 8 teams are locked in so Sign Ups are closed! Will do a Stream tomorrow probably around 4-5 PM EST and will add teams to challonge bracket and Shuffle it X3 and a Badge reveal :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Chops

hell yes!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Drugs

Drugs The Dude Abides

Now we're talking baby!!! Can't wait to watch this. Thanks for putting together and GL teams!

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    Bowner

Aye No Problem! Will be Live Streaming me adding teams to the Challonge Bracket https://challonge.com/ElClasico3V3 via https://www.twitch.tv/bownerpvp, Also will reveal the Badge which winning team will get also a little fun poll for people to vote on who they think will win after I reveal the comps as well ofc. Gonna go live like 8:30 - 9 PM ish

Edit: Bracket is revealed, check OP or Challonge Bracket to see Team Comps.

https://challonge.com/ElClasico3V3/predictions to make your own bracket prediction! Before 12:30 PM EST tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2