Egosvaultx of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have really low hp, but after I get done farming I could throw together a list for you, although I have a feeling Boglund might beat me to it ^_^.

:3 YAY...

Mage, Warlock are prob the only 2 I could use... maybe druid and shaman.

haha ego I really like this idea, What would be good is , getting a group of 5 lvl 1 twinks on your server, and rolling everyone who comes even up to lvl 15 or 20 + haha. I would definitely be interested in helping you if this sounds like something that appeals to you. What server are you on? I read it a minute ago but i forget now lol,

I could make like a healer to roll with you, Or just another wtfpwned dps :D

let me know if you are interested.

I would love to have you on my server =]

My guild bank is pretty much filled with level 1 twink items, and atm one friend is coming out, I inspired an 80 friend to make a level 1 warrior twink, heals would be so much win =]

My server is Coilfang -- US.

Thanks Cookie and Spook for all the help =] Nearly Almost at the 500 HK milestone, you have no idea how much I appreciate your help.

You can find me on these toons:

Egosvault

Egosvaultx

Egoraptor

Failadin

Geekkiller

Powerworddot

Powerwordhot

Those are the main toons I roll on. Thanks for the offer :D

Can I join ^_^? :3 I wanted to make a druid / shaman at level 1 but I'd be lacking hp :<

I ment to say 1 xD doh!

Maybe your 19 guild is looking for a glass cannon hunter? :3

You know if you would kill 1 character all the time with 2 min ress timer it would take ~139 days (or 3333.3...hours) straight to get 100'000 Honorable Kills. :(:(:(:(

I'd be up for making a level 1 to roll with you guys perhaps :D Not sure what I would make...but a healer might be fun, or some dps...kinda like the idea of a druid healer, but not sure xD Im heading to work in 20 (just got back from the beach) but its only a 4 hour shift...

a druid with a haste set, a SP set, and a int set might be fun for healing, and then a weapon with lifestealing for leet druid melees xD Or a hunter/warrior/pally or something? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread