Egosvaultx of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to join you Ego i love level one twinks. It would be kinda cool with like 5 of us just owning everyone one in goldshire and the other places.

canihascookie said:
Theres no res timer in the starting area ;D
Yeah! cuase you can spirit ress directly :D

If every ress + kill take 5sec it only take ~6 days (or 138.8...hours) straight to get 100'000 Honorable Kills. Sounds fun...

But I might going to look into this more...

elocon said:
Yeah! cuase you can spirit ress directly :D

If every ress + kill take 5sec it only take ~6 days (or 138.8...hours) straight to get 100'000 Honorable Kills. Sounds fun...

But I might going to look into this more...

Lets say you play 4 hours a day and you do this 3 hours a day

139/3 = 46 days

Now you say: ''Thats so easy! Only one month and half and I'll have my title!''

...BUT thats nearly 140 hours of total non-stop boredom (you cant even browse forums or anything else while doing this)

Locked said:
Lets say you play 4 hours a day and you do this 3 hours a day

139/3 = 46 days

Now you say: ''Thats so easy! Only one month and half and I'll have my title!''

...BUT thats nearly 140 hours of total non-stop boredom (you cant even browse forums or anything else while doing this)

I'm back =D. Armor is repaired, restocked on rum and bandages aswell.

To all who want to join in the making of level 1 twinks on my server, send me mail or pst me on the character names I listed on Page 5 (I think, maybe Page 4)

If all of you are serious about joining, and are active, I will be funding you, and will do furbolg pouch runs.

Psh, and you think I'm bored with this? I love PvPing on my level 1, even though I lag like a bitch, it's still so much fun.

On a last note, all who are interested in standing there and dying for me (for the title) send me a pm/mail/in-game pst and we can set up a time.

Either way you look at it, The more the merrier! :)

Im interessed in making a level one on your server.. I have one on another server but Im the only level 1 twink :0

Doth said:
(Well, not so fun for me to press release and run >_<)

just die near the spirit healer

Edit: BTW, just a thought, you could probably set up a bot to auto-click release>talk to spirit healer>accept>accept... and maybe one to tab>attack... just set this up and walk away for a few days....

Ramune said:
just die near the spirit healer

Edit: BTW, just a thought, you could probably set up a bot to auto-click release>talk to spirit healer>accept>accept... and maybe one to tab>attack... just set this up and walk away for a few days....

And get banned.. w00t

Ooo I see you. Sorry haven't refreshed forums for awhile. Do you want me to kill farm you, or is that gonna be a level 1 twink?

I also forgot to mention to those of you who don't know. I am on Horde side of Coilfang.

Ill park Printo there if you want, and then help with Oneluv =D

Ego said:
I wanna do this semi-legit haha. Don't really want my title to be associated with being botted.

So... bots ftl

just tape your mouse to an oscillating fan or something... every time it rotates it will click the mouse. my friend AFK'd in WG for about 9 hours once (this was before you had to queue for it ofc) by taping his keyboard upright to a filing cabinet and setting a fan to hit the spacebar everytime it turned.

Ramune said:
just tape your mouse to an oscillating fan or something... every time it rotates it will click the mouse. my friend AFK'd in WG for about 9 hours once (this was before you had to queue for it ofc) by taping his keyboard upright to a filing cabinet and setting a fan to hit the spacebar everytime it turned.

cool story bro

Haha just kidding, that actually is pretty sweet =P

Ramune said:

I fucking lol'd

Like honestly, that is the funniest thing I have ever read Ramune ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread