Egosvaultx of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
If twinkinfo ever drops, I'm gone. Without these forums, I probably would have never made my two 19s, went for my title, met some of the greatest level 1 twinks (rosky, bog), and of course, met some of the coolest people. Yes, I'm talking about you twinky, ichc, eurys, bog, nt, and so fourth. These forums are my safe haven <3

Ego said:
If twinkinfo ever drops, I'm gone. Without these forums, I probably would have never made my two 19s, went for my title, met some of the greatest level 1 twinks (rosky, bog), and of course, met some of the coolest people. Yes, I'm talking about you twinky, ichc, eurys, bog, nt, and so fourth. These forums are my safe haven <3

Your safe haven from?

I hope you aint scared of Japanese school girls!

Ego said:

Aw thank you :) I am privileged to meet all of you and to associate with almost all of the people I hang out with. If it wasn't for twinkinfo, I don't know where I'd be by now, probably off the game, but I love twinkinfo like no other (Because of the people on it) Yes Im talking about you too Ego, Spook, CHIC, Jailbot, Natural (and our late night talks :p), Druiddroid, and a huge ol' hug to my man Drayner.

Ego said:

Yeah without this site the community wouldn't have been as close as it is, when pwndepot started to suck balls and when everyone was on different battlegroups

EDIT: i love you to Ego-trip;). Not twinkytoes so much after i never got that BJ last night

Boglund said:
Yeah without this site the community wouldn't have been as close as it is, when pwndepot started to suck balls and when everyone was on different battlegroups

EDIT: i love you to Ego-trip;). Not twinkytoes so much after i never got that BJ last night

Woot <3

I feel loved.

Ego said:
/Just then Obama decides to nuke Cuba because he is bored.

/slash commands off

kay yew cn tlk nrmal nao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread