East coasters looking to relocate to west?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not defending any "exploiting druids." Our druid does not and will not use those wall jumps. There was one on that last game. The one where you ran mid and died a couple times for fun. No idea who that is, and I don't condone it. It's all good if there isn't a fight around that wall. If there was a fight, don't wall jump. Not every race can do it. Therefore, it is not good sportsmanship.

No need to apologize about getting 53 KB's. That was a compliment. You had a great game. GG. Just don't act like you were chasing an "exploiting druid" when you weren't. Our FC is just the best in the game, deal with it.

So, let's do some problem solving here. If you get into 3 consecutive games against the same people. Your queue was 20 minutes. How does Alliance have two minutes queues?

A. You are making it up.
B. That charge / sapper combo gave you brain damage.
C. You are making it up.

I get it. You are frustrated. You lost a couple games. Transfer to West coast. See ya!
Alright man you can stick with that masculine strat. Grats on dropping a sapper in 39s games, you're a big man. I'm super upset that you used an enginerrign item to drop half my hp in a click of the button, congrats. Honestly if you're going to just try to act like this, further proves my point that East is ruined. Toxic people to play against along with the exploit druids. Maybe YOUR druid didn't do it as much as most of them, but here we are.

Maybe it's just me, but obviously it's not, it's not fun to play against exploit jumpers and those that defend them. Kinda sucks that Classic community isn't remotely near the twink community we played with back in vanilla, but that was expected. I just kinda hoped people wouldn't abuse everything, but I was dumb to want that.

If I do transfer, I'm hoping for better games. Not just chasing some exploit druid for an hour....maybe some games with folks who play by the intended game rules. If I don't, fuck it, I had fun playing when the game was actually worth it, and you got to experience real pvp. Not exploiters every game. 39's just seem dead on East, with the people we have to play against. No real competition with exploiters, yall can "enjoy the game how you like" cause, I guess it's just not for me to watching you exploit.

Last edited:
Alright man you can stick with that masculine strat. Grats on dropping a sapper in 39s games, you're a big man. I'm super upset that you used an enginerrign item to drop half my hp in a click of the button, congrats. Honestly if you're going to just try to act like this, further proves my point that East is ruined. Toxic people to play against along with the exploit druids. Maybe your druid didn't do it as much as most of them, but here we are.

Maybe it's just be, but obviously it's not, it's not fun to play against exploit jumpers and those that defend them. Kinda sucks that Classic community isn't remotely near the twink community we played with back in vanilla, but that was expected. I just kinda hoped people wouldn't abuse everything, but I was dumb to want that.

If I do transfer, I'm hoping for better games. Not just chasing some exploit druid for an hour....maybe some games with folks who play by the intended game rules. If I don't fuck it, I had fun playing when the game was actually worth it, and you got to experience real pvp. Not exploiters every game.
The dude running around spam emoting is talking about people being toxic? Okay.

Screen shot our druid exploiting. It didn't happen and it never will happen.

At this point, I can't even tell if you are trolling me or are seriously that upset with this game. With the exception of your opinions, literally everything you just said was wrong.

So, I got into the game really late and I'm pretty sure on the other games I played against you guys he didn't do any jumps. Either way, the ally we have been up against lately (especially druids) have been doing the gy jump or walking through the fence... it gets old, fast.

As far as the games I was in against you the other day (assuming you are the warrior), I don't see why your 4 man premade sat d with your flag and killed pugs over and over against our 2 twinks on o? For fun? It came across as kind of sad and petty.

I guess its up to the twink community as a whole, but the integrity seems to be gone. We never allowed sappers before since its not even fun with the amount of instant damage one can inflict with the click of a button, and we don't allow faps in premades either. None of these jumps or other exploits would have ever happened, and if they did, the person would be basically blacklisted from the community.

The dude running around spam emoting is talking about people being toxic? Okay.

Screen shot our druid exploiting. It didn't happen and it never will happen.

At this point, I can't even tell if you are trolling me or are seriously that upset with this game. With the exception of your opinions, literally everything you just said was wrong.
Just refuses to accept facts, guess this conversation is over. You go ahead and "enjoy the game your way" I'll just "enjoy laughing at it" as you say. Have fun exploiting the 39s, I'm either gonna quit or find another bracket because people like you ruined the 39s after Blizz split us. Queues are too long to deal with players like you.

So, I got into the game really late and I'm pretty sure on the other games I played against you guys he didn't do any jumps. Either way, the ally we have been up against lately (especially druids) have been doing the gy jump or walking through the fence... it gets old, fast.

As far as the games I was in against you the other day (assuming you are the warrior), I don't see why your 4 man premade sat d with your flag and killed pugs over and over against our 2 twinks on o? For fun? It came across as kind of sad and petty.

I guess its up to the twink community as a whole, but the integrity seems to be gone. We never allowed sappers before since its not even fun with the amount of instant damage one can inflict with the click of a button, and we don't allow faps in premades either. None of these jumps or other exploits would have ever happened, and if they did, the person would be basically blacklisted from the community.
Yeah, I get that. We've gone against druids on the cart at Horde GY with rogues, hunters, shamans defending. No way for a melee to get to the EFC. It's frustrating.

When my hamstrings work against XB, we will go on the offensive. I think there is a time and a place for FaP's. Using them on cool down just makes us go defensive. We can't stop him with our current setup so why bother chasing him. There were a couple games he ran out of FaP's and we went back on the offensive. The other times, he just AFK's out and we go back on the offensive. Sorry you have to deal with that.

I don't think integrity is gone. It's just skewed right now. If it were gone, you would see everyone FaPing, safe spotting, wall climbing. If the community wants to get together and set some guidelines and shame the people like XB and the druid wall jumpers, I'm all for that. Until then, we will play the way we enjoy the game. With our version of integrity.

BTW, you are doing the same thing that Yahdude is. You don't remember the "good ol' days" properly. We had the same issue with FaPs, sappers, safe spotters, wall jumpers, wall climbers. It wasn't all peaches are roses. Granted, it wasn't as bad back then as it is now.

Anyways, GG's.
[doublepost=1584343466,1584343389][/doublepost]
Just refuses to accept facts, guess this conversation is over. You go ahead and "enjoy the game your way" I'll just "enjoy laughing at it" as you say. Have fun exploiting the 39s, I'm either gonna quit or find another bracket because people like you ruined the 39s after Blizz split us. Queues are too long to deal with players like you.
Yeah, I've made up my mind. You're trolling. Have fun on the West coast!

I'm farming rep while leveling and often have to fc despite not being a druid, faps arent optional to be minimally competitive here, and they're a core part of vanilla, just like the other consums you use but don't seem to have a problem with

80% of my playtime in this bracket was FCin as a non-druid lvl 31-34 soloq 9 times out of 10, and you want to 'shame' me for using a dispellable pot that simply allowed horde to have a fighting chance w/o a druid fc instead of being an easy win for you? ok gameR

Yeah, I get that. We've gone against druids on the cart at Horde GY with rogues, hunters, shamans defending. No way for a melee to get to the EFC. It's frustrating.

When my hamstrings work against XB, we will go on the offensive. I think there is a time and a place for FaP's. Using them on cool down just makes us go defensive. We can't stop him with our current setup so why bother chasing him. There were a couple games he ran out of FaP's and we went back on the offensive. The other times, he just AFK's out and we go back on the offensive. Sorry you have to deal with that.

I don't think integrity is gone. It's just skewed right now. If it were gone, you would see everyone FaPing, safe spotting, wall climbing. If the community wants to get together and set some guidelines and shame the people like XB and the druid wall jumpers, I'm all for that. Until then, we will play the way we enjoy the game. With our version of integrity.

BTW, you are doing the same thing that Yahdude is. You don't remember the "good ol' days" properly. We had the same issue with FaPs, sappers, safe spotters, wall jumpers, wall climbers. It wasn't all peaches are roses. Granted, it wasn't as bad back then as it is now.

Anyways, GG's.
[doublepost=1584343466,1584343389][/doublepost]
Yeah, I've made up my mind. You're trolling. Have fun on the West coast!
I'm sorry you're just completely wrong. "same thing Yahdude is doing" I'm just lost. I don't exploit jump I don't sapper I don't fap. Yah, dude, you're just completely off base. This isn't going anywhere, obviously this forum isn't going to fix anything. You "enjoy the game your way" grats man. LOL Honestly if I do continue to play on west, I can just hope it's not against players as toxic as you. You can make up your mind all you want, I'm sure you'll have fun in your world.

I pretty much agree with all of this. Takis doesn't do any of the wall jumps and doesn't go through the alliance fence. The last game we did, Blaze, was doing all of that and Yahdude apparently has gotten it mixed up.

I'd be happy to see faps, sappers, and wall jumps all go away. I enjoy going against you, Yahdude and Whorrer. But Xß and Suddenlysunk can take their endless supply of faps and jumps elsewhere as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry about the turtle... Xß is turtle-onsight until he's out of consumables or leaves. Keep queueing with him and that's what it's going to be against us. He used at least 10-12 faps in a single game against us Friday or Saturday night, with no turtle happening.... that's just absurd. So now we've changed strats.

I'm sorry you're just completely wrong. "same thing Yahdude is doing" I'm just lost. I don't exploit jump I don't sapper I don't fap. Yah, dude, you're just completely off base. This isn't going anywhere, obviously this forum isn't going to fix anything. You "enjoy the game your way" grats man. LOL Honestly if I do continue to play on west, I can just hope it's not against players as toxic as you. You can make up your mind all you want, I'm sure you'll have fun in your world.

He was just saying that you were doing the same as Theraflu (misremembering the good ole days). Context is key.

Last edited:
@Yahdude Hey buddy, you and your benediction gang should come over to horde whitemane! we could really use some more people for premades against whitemane ally. I was told you guys had some good weekly premades going against them, could continue that but make it daily once we are all in the same spot, theres a few others currently xfering here to and since alliance are whitemane its perfect to do world pvp event for AGM and 3v3s, etc... Hope you have a talk and think about it, if you are serious about 39s this could be fuckin the best thing for the bracket

Alliance east queues are still short for 12 hours a day, and horde usually has the advantage in the BGs. So, games are fun and frequent for me. I have no reason to leave for the west right now. Maybe if the situation gets more dire or if most people xfer to west, I would consider it.

Last edited:
@Yahdude Hey buddy, you and your benediction gang should come over to horde whitemane! we could really use some more people for premades against whitemane ally. I was told you guys had some good weekly premades going against them, could continue that but make it daily once we are all in the same spot, theres a few others currently xfering here to and since alliance are whitemane its perfect to do world pvp event for AGM and 3v3s, etc... Hope you have a talk and think about it, if you are serious about 39s this could be fuckin the best thing for the bracket
I'll bring this up to my guild. We've kinda toyed with the idea of transferring, but not seriously talked about it. With the current state of East, it's not really worth playing in my opinion.

Thank you, I'll let you know what we do.

I'll just chime in here speaking on behalf of Alliance West on Whitemane.

We have relatively consistent queues throughout the day (less so during off-peak hours), however the big thing is a lack Horde competition.

Whitemane ally has 10+ premades running almost every night, and I know other West guilds are playing as well. If we can get some Horde to come together in the West that would really give 39s consistent twink and non-twink matches. The challenge from our end is with 50+ 39s and a 320+ member guild it will be a significant challenge to uproot everyone to leave to another server, as such I (biased perhaps) am advocating for Horde to come West.

I'll note if anyone does consider coming to West, I would recommend Whitemane, that way we can also have in-server duel tournaments.

In-all however, I would suggest giving it another week or two to see if Blizzard reacts before any drastic action is taken from our community.

Regardless, it would be a nice to have to have Whitemane horde populated, but understood leaving options open. Picking a server that can house horde players is great.

It is a good time for horde to come together and decide. I believe Offensive's server has prices dirt cheap, PVE though. A lot of the BiS items are basically free.

Like Dim said, give it a bit of time. Marinate on it. Slow cook it. See what Blizz does and create action.

The overall population for seems higher for east just by the number of servers. I'm still hoping blizzard merges the battle groups back.

Xß is turtle-onsight until he's out of consumables or leaves.

Imagine reacting this way to a shaman leveler having to run flag so horde pugs stand a chance against the mighty Pagle squad and their ''best FC in the game''

I wonder how you'll react against a proper druid FC if your O can't deal with a shaman alone on D which is a free kill 90sec out of 120 even if you can't dispel

Good luck if you ever try to play this game competitively with your current mindset

Imagine reacting this way to a shaman leveler having to run flag so horde pugs stand a chance against the mighty Pagle squad and their ''best FC in the game''

I wonder how you'll react against a proper druid FC if your O can't deal with a shaman alone on D which is a free kill 90sec out of 120 even if you can't dispel

Good luck if you ever try to play this game competitively with your current mindset

I gotta say if they were trying to stroke you with their reaction, mission accomplished lol. I would be proud to make a preme turtle from simple consumables.

Last edited:

Play this game competitively? Lol, are you in training to go pro, bro? What a moron. If you want to waste 30g every WSG you are welcome to it, and we're happy to let you. It's fun for everyone, just ask Yahdude.

Oh wait... he's trying to transfer his entire guild because he can't deal with a druid fc. Maybe help a brother out and loan him some faps.
[doublepost=1584399358,1584399009][/doublepost]
I gotta say if they were trying to stroke you with their reaction, mission accomplished lol. I would be proud to make a preme turtle from simple consumables.

You guys and your "premade" talk when 4 people queue up. It's like you have never been in premades before.

4 of us means 6 alliance pugs. If you play alliance, you know how worthless 6 pugs can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread