East coasters looking to relocate to west?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubhuntin

Grandfathered
Since west seems to be the more populated from the last couple days an idea might be to match some servers/guilds on west coast with people from east that may want to move over? Get some full funds going rather than xfers? Just an idea.

I can help on whitemane

I can help.
Really curious to see how East/West wait times pan out this weekend. Any info would be appreciated.

Will keep you posted, 3 games running right now. Will pickup around 6 pst
[doublepost=1584147541,1584139656][/doublepost]Instant queues for the past hour

Really curious to see how East/West wait times pan out this weekend. Any info would be appreciated.
instant for alliance, usually at least 2 WSG/1 AB or vice versa up all night.
The real issue is the big drop in competition.
[doublepost=1584156663,1584152472][/doublepost]3 wsg 2 AB at 8.30 server pst, thatll be as good as we get i think

How many games up on east during peak hours?

We had three ABs and a Gulch going. Very fast pops for AB most of the night. It did die off around midnight PST.

Games are pretty poor, queues are long and when you finally get in the teams we have to play against are all the same. Just exploit jumping druids extending the games, hour plus games that you wait over 20 minutes for just to chase a druid that jumps through walls. 39's seem pretty dead at least to East and not worth playing. Honestly not enjoying the game anymore, wanting to hear how it is over on West coast.

Games are pretty poor, queues are long and when you finally get in the teams we have to play against are all the same. Just exploit jumping druids extending the games, hour plus games that you wait over 20 minutes for just to chase a druid that jumps through walls. 39's seem pretty dead at least to East and not worth playing. Honestly not enjoying the game anymore, wanting to hear how it is over on West coast.

Yeah, that druid shouldn't have been wall jumping there in that last game - obviously wasn't ours. But Xß was doing the same with the top of tunnel jumps on your side. Takis just runs around and is annoying, but doesn't believe in doing what we consider terrain exploiting. I'm still amazed at how all these jumps are so accepted by the community now.

Alliance queues are really quick, but otherwise, we deal with the same stuff. Same teams, same opponents, same druids we're chasing around, same player(s) popping 14 FAPs in a game.

Level of the games on west is far lower than before split, like i said before most alli twinks are on west but most horde twinks were East.Best we get is 5 games up at a time on peak times weekends and queues die a little earlier than before.Desperately need more horde guilds, best thing would be for blizzard to revert the changes.

Did the hour long games have the "exploit jumping druids?" or did you just pick a few things you didn't like from a bunch of games and try to play it off like it happens every single game. Either way, you just went from top KB's (53) and emoting to zero kills because you run in mid like an emo and die without attempting to do anything.

You've been labeled as kill on sight. 53 Kb's will do that. You should be proud that you are kill on sight. Normally I don't care who we are up against. A tasty glass shaman? I'll kill you before the healers.

East coast is fine. The queues are fine. The games are fine. You want to go West coast because you lost a couple games? Bye!

Did the hour long games have the "exploit jumping druids?" or did you just pick a few things you didn't like from a bunch of games and try to play it off like it happens every single game. Either way, you just went from top KB's (53) and emoting to zero kills because you run in mid like an emo and die without attempting to do anything.

You've been labeled as kill on sight. 53 Kb's will do that. You should be proud that you are kill on sight. Normally I don't care who we are up against. A tasty glass shaman? I'll kill you before the healers.

East coast is fine. The queues are fine. The games are fine. You want to go West coast because you lost a couple games? Bye!
Lol sorry I got 53KB trying to chase an exploiting druid? Happens when you're an ele sham and one of 3 on O. I "ended up mid" cause the game is too frustrating to play at this stage. After spending an hour and a half chasing someone who isn't playing by the intended rules I get a bit annoyed with the situation. The obvious point of my post is that 39s are ruined on East. I way 20+ min to get into a game to fight not "quote" but actual exploiting druids. Jumping through Ally GY wall is exploiting, please stop trying to defend it. Yea sorry games aren't fun, chasing people exploiting and waiting 20+m.

I asked if games were better queue times on West.

Xß was doing the same with the top of tunnel jumps on your side.

Bro?

While they are 100% accepted in the competitive community at 60, I don't even use basic jumps that are absolutely not safespotting (fences, gy, tot, huts, etc) with flag anymore since it seems people around here aren't cool with it

Ya'll didn't really have an offense that game, I was avoiding ToT maneuvers and yawning right here https://i.imgur.com/LRApZQQ.png

Lol sorry I got 53KB trying to chase an exploiting druid? Happens when you're an ele sham and one of 3 on O. I "ended up mid" cause the game is too frustrating to play at this stage. After spending an hour and a half chasing someone who isn't playing by th intended rules I get a bit annoyed with the situation. The obvioust point of my post is that 39s are ruined on East. I way 20+ min to get into a game to fight not "quote" but actual exploiting druids. Jumping through Ally GY wall is exploiting, please stop trying to defend it. Yea sorry games aren't fun, chasing people exploiting and waiting 20+m.

I asked if games were better queue times on West.
I am not defending any "exploiting druids." Our druid does not and will not use those wall jumps. There was one on that last game. The one where you ran mid and died a couple times for fun. No idea who that is, and I don't condone it. It's all good if there isn't a fight around that wall. If there was a fight, don't wall jump. Not every race can do it. Therefore, it is not good sportsmanship.

No need to apologize about getting 53 KB's. That was a compliment. You had a great game. GG. Just don't act like you were chasing an "exploiting druid" when you weren't. Our FC is just the best in the game, deal with it.

So, let's do some problem solving here. If you get into 3 consecutive games against the same people. Your queue was 20 minutes. How does Alliance have two minutes queues?

A. You are making it up.
B. That charge / sapper combo gave you brain damage.
C. You are making it up.

I get it. You are frustrated. You lost a couple games. Transfer to West coast. See ya!

^ If your druid FC is so good, why turtle so hard
Enemy fc was a shaman ffs, 1 hamstring and ded
Please end shit games like that faster, thanks

Bro?

While they are 100% accepted in the competitive community at 60, I don't even use basic jumps that are absolutely not safespotting (fences, gy, tot, huts, etc) with flag anymore since it seems people around here aren't cool with it

Ya'll didn't really have an offense that game, I was avoiding ToT maneuvers and yawning right here https://i.imgur.com/LRApZQQ.png
Yeah, against you, we don't have much of an offense. We enjoy watching you go from FaPing on cooldown and throwing Thorium Grenades, to no longer FaPing and throwing Iron Grenades, to /AFKing out. It's kinda hard to do that when you are the FC. Don't pick up the flag, it ruins our fun laughing at your consumable usage.

After you left those two games, we went back to offense.

GG's
[doublepost=1584339222,1584339124][/doublepost]
^ If your druid FC is so good, why turtle so hard
Enemy fc was a shaman ffs, 1 hamstring and ded
Please end shit games like that faster, thanks
Oh man. Why didn't I think of a hamstring? Dangit! That will work on you the next time, right?

Main things that makes vanilla stand out is making use of the vast amounts of consumables available, why you here if you dont like that? :smile:
Horde can earn more gold during queues than they can spend in a game so why not
And yeah man i wouldnt be queing these games if it wasnt just for the rep lol, if rph goes down and yall only send dogshit ret pallies on O im outta there i got other accs to play

cheers

take it to dms if you got something else to say, this is dumb

Main things that makes vanilla stand out is making use of the vast amounts of consumables available, why you here if you dont like that? :smile:
Horde can earn more gold during queues than they can spend in a game so why not
And yeah man i wouldnt be queing these games if it wasnt just for the rep lol, if rph goes down and yall only send dogshit ret pallies on O im outta there i got other accs to play

cheers

take it to dms if you got something else to say, this is dumb
You enjoy the game how you want. We will enjoy laughing at it. We both win. GG

Have fun farming that gold!

Stay out of my DM's, that's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread