Dwarf 20 holy pala

not bad ur Hpaly but...

fck for haste, its ussles..for cloak n waist just stack stam
use the corpse rampers for ur feet, always BiS for f2p healz/caster
and...wtf? why u dont use the stockades shield? best ally item in f2p.
at last, i´m not a magician´s mantel fan..a paly lost to mutch armor..use the fcking plate^^

i got the same spell like u..but mutch bigger lifepool and over 4% more amor

so i give u just 7/10

not bad ur Hpaly but...

fck for haste, its ussles..for cloak n waist just stack stam
use the corpse rampers for ur feet, always BiS for f2p healz/caster
and...wtf? why u dont use the stockades shield? best ally item in f2p.
at last, i´m not a magician´s mantel fan..a paly lost to mutch armor..use the fcking plate^^

i got the same spell like u..but mutch bigger lifepool and over 4% more amor

so i give u just 7/10

No just no lol About the only thing correct here is Shield of the Stockades, but I'm guessing he chose Eyepatch at the time.

You are very well geared. At this point you are probably just tweaking stats to your play style. Nice job on that spirit. And haste is always BiS.

I'd probably go with the honor mace. Might as well get the resilience, it never hurts.

Edit: I'd go +mana to chest, it yields 100 mana. That's quite a bit for those long fights.

Last edited by a moderator:
id go with what the Rai guy said, haste blows. There is just not enough of it

but to be honest it literally doesnt matter what you use or do, one could be naked and perform quite well as an hpal in the 20-24 bracket

spirit is ok ,id go sandals over corpse rompers too. And

stamina and spirit and you are always good

only items Id personally change - Caretaker's Cape - Game Guide - World of Warcraft as cloak and 10 stam stachel belt. Spam endless flash of light/never OOm

int scales well enough except wog but to stack it ur pal has to drop alot of other stats
more spirit = more fol
more mana = l2 be efficient cuz 10 absorb is too good
more crit = less fol
more stam = more tanking except idk if i trust hashbrown's #s on shoulderzzz
haste = not good (u only have 2 casts, both of which are effectively used sparsely and the heal is so mana inefficient that u choose to stack as cruddy a pvp stat as spirit to compensate????) probably not even paired with spirit which i've admittedly never tried

just look at all ur abilities and how little casting a hpal needs to do cuz such instants and chillin on shock crits :)

ps plzzzzzzzz don't shock offensively

and why MM is still BiS on a caster

alot of stuff isnt physcial damage( hunter shots, with the exception of autoshot isnt physical), rogue poisons, spriest, holy damage ,etc cant really be mitigated unless you stack stam

Boa shoulders dont offer stam-

And the more stamina you stack the more life Alliance Battle Standard - Item - World of Warcraft http://www.wowhead.com/spell=105284/ancestral-vigor#comments http://www.wowhead.com/item=93900 gives incase you ever decide to use it..they kinda ''synergize'' with stamina

I'll just add my thoughts to this list...

more mana = more regen plus 2 extra FoLs
more crit = lucky RNG, I wouldn't bet on it
more stam = MM is more Total Effective Health, by about 100 points. If you are vsing purely physical damage Res/Plate Int shoulders are ahead by about 100. So use accordingly.
haste = Admittedly it's not a ton of haste. It takes your FoL down to 1.4528 (Blizz rounds to 4 decimal places). Int has nothing to do with heals really in this bracket. It's about getting the heal there faster and having the mana to cast it. Int is such a minor increase to the actual heal. You react to burst damage, that's what it's all about. I'd probably still go haste.

And yes don't shock us nice hordies :(

and why MM is still BiS on a caster

alot of stuff isnt physcial damage( hunter shots, with the exception of autoshot isnt physical), rogue poisons, spriest, holy damage ,etc cant really be mitigated unless you stack stam

Boa shoulders dont offer stam-

And the more stamina you stack the more life Alliance Battle Standard - Item - World of Warcraft Ancestral Vigor - Spell - World of Warcraft Inherited Mark of Tyranny - Item - World of Warcraft gives incase you ever decide to use it..they kinda ''synergize'' with stamina

Use Battle Stand after your trinket popped. It takes a snap shot of your stats and builds 15% on top of that. Hit almost 3k on my mage earlier this week while FCing lol

my favorite part of this thread is how ppl said not to go with haste while they have no factual backing at all besides " well i said so or it just is"

At the moment hpallys have the highest base heals and gain more benefit to their "Effective heals per second" from haste and crit than they do from int in a 1v1 trade off. haste belt and cloak are bis when u actually crunch numbers and i will prove it if you like but I'm currently away from my computer.

because

with your haste stuff- 1.4528 FoL

without haste trinkets 1.5 FoL

oh yeah 0.1 seconds will get me far

I never said to stack intellect but rather stamina

There are brackets out there where haste is stacked ( 19s for example), cuz they can actually get the enchants. But a f2p only gets like 8 haste

Like I said its up to him, you can be a naked healer and do decently thats how sad 20-24 really is , alot of players will play like they have no hands so it doesnt even matter what to use

because

with your haste stuff- 1.4528 FoL

without haste trinkets 1.5 FoL

There are brackets out there where haste is stacked ( 19s for example), cuz they can actually get the enchants. But a f2p only gets like 8 haste

this...
and
dont hassel the hof!

Sick pally,9/10 from me, I'd drop the haste belt/cloak for more stam/crit/spirit (whichever you prefer), because the amount of haste from only those 2 items is too damn low. 10/10 with diff cloak+belt :)

Users who are viewing this thread