As far as my testing goes. Nightblade seems superior. It seems to be proccing more often and they proc of eachother. I dont have a second one yet. Seems i got lucky on the first one. They do not stack. However i havent tested dual night blade yet.

I think it's a rare drop from WoD mob(s) but the easy way? Underminejournal.com I've seen then going like 50k on other servers at ilvl 27, you could buy and xfer to your server
Valid point! A great tool to utilize! Haven't done that in a while!

Loosely following the thread, almost lost my shit farming righteous orbs today...
ouPxcfT.png

BUT.... what it actually was in the bag fizzled that quick. LOL. :rolleyes:

KuwWT1p.png

Is it better than this dagger though? I was going to do the night blade but the OP said that he believes that the proc rate on this one is higher. Obviously this is very hard to test myself, as one would need both to be sure
Oh, probably not because of the nerfs it took in TBC. But think of the grind.

Is it better than this dagger though? I was going to do the night blade but the OP said that he believes that the proc rate on this one is higher. Obviously this is very hard to test myself, as one would need both to be sure
I have the night blade on my rogue and it procs quite often. Would say it’s worth getting, plus if you don’t get it, then my rogue is officially cooler than yours <3.

As far as my testing has gone. It seems they proc off eachother. And i have yet to get my second night blade. So havent tested if they stack together. But they dont stack seperately. 1800 boxes in. So hopefully i get it soon ish.

Also nightblade has 1 more crit. Per stack.

Users who are viewing this thread