Dungeon Tour is an 8-week competitive speedrunning tournament where players are competing for the fastest times in dungeons from a predetermined pool selected by the community. Points will be awarded based on player's rank in each dungeon, with the cumulative score of all the rankings determining the player's position at the the end of the tournament.
Start Date: March 30 2024
End Date: May 25 2024
Bloodmaul Slag Mines
Temple of the Jade Serpent
The Blood Furnace
Halls of Atonement
- The player must be level 20.
- The player is allowed to use different characters for each run, as long as they are all characters are on the same battle.net account.
- The player cannot use any of the Allied races for their runs.
- The player must start the recording before entering the Dungeon.
- The player must start the recording unbuffed.
- The player must manually reset the dungeon through their player portrait, with the message being visible in the chat before entering the dungeon.
- The player must show their equipped gear before the run.
- The timer starts upon the first movement, spell, or passive effect inside the instance.
- The timer ends when the final boss fight is finished.
- The player must have status text displayed in either 'Numeric Value' or 'Both'.
- The player cannot use any bugged items nor spells.
- The player cannot use any grandfathered items.
- The player cannot use any epic upgraded quest reward gear.
- The player cannot use any gear that has upgraded with tertiary stats or sockets.
- The player cannot use any gear with speed on use effect nor equip effect.
- The player cannot manipulate how abilities are supposed to act, via in-game macros or by manipulating the framerate.
- The player cannot use any 3rd party program that manipulates the game.
- The player must have their character panel open if they wish to swap gear.
- The player may only use Consumables, Enchants, and Toys listed in our Discord server.
- The player cannot be in a party or raid group.
- The player cannot use any quest items.
- The player cannot use any Covenant Abilities in Halls of Atonement.
- The player may not logout or disconnect during the run.
- No runs done before the start of the tournament can be submitted.
1st place: 150€ + XPOff Coffee Mug + Golden Dungeon Tour XPOff Badge + Added to the Dungeon Tour Hall of Fame
2nd place: 50€ + XPOff Coffee Mug + Gray Dungeon Tour XPOff Badge
3rd place: 25€ + XPOff Coffee Mug + Gray Dungeon Tour XPOff Badge
If you wish to participate, please join our Discord and register in the sign-up channel.