Due to some regrettable decisions, I ended up F2P on Draka...

Windbreaker

Legend
Welcome to the bracket Windbreaker. I have a funny story to share.

My wife and I - on our second date I commented on her jacket as it seemed too light for the season.

She said it's not really good for anything but breaking wind. Then she got all embarrassed and laughed at what she said.

Ahh those nerdy girls with tattoos... good stuff.

Welcome. Try to stay away from the F2P vs. 24's drama here on TI and you will have a great time.

Welcome to TI and the F2P bracket, Windbreaker. I don't know how familiar you are with the site, but the F2P community here is pretty strong and there are a lot of experienced and willing-to-help players. If you check out some of the guides like this one or that one, you'll be able to find a lot of information that could make your foray into F2P more rewarding. For example, in the first guide there is a list of realms with active communities of both Horde and Alliance players. In the second guide, you can find the link to an add-on that many F2P players use to communicate in game through private whispers and a common f2p chat channel shared by everyone on your server who also has the add-on installed.

If you're already thinking about rerolling, this might be a good opportunity for you to switch to a server with a stronger F2P base so that you're not flying solo the whole time (unless you prefer it that way, but I feel like if that were the case you'd be rolling a rogue and not healers :p). Having a community of players to duel, share strategies with, group with - just be able to interact with - can really change the whole experience, in my opinion. It'll be reassuring to know you're with people who are aware enough to peel hostile DPS off of you while you're trying to keep the FC up or something.

Users who are viewing this thread