Dragonmaw Arena ladder for 29's

Franchi

Legend
So there seems to be a little interest in getting this off the ground. So lets talk about it!

So we need to pick a bracket 2's 3's or 5's and get a list of those interested in participating as well as a list of times when these games should take place. so feel free to post when and who you want to play. I dont think we have the population to do all the brackets and i don't think we have the population for 5's, also keep in mind that if we all play on separate toons or even the same toon in separate teams we may end up unable to make the ladder function because a team needs to play another team that has one or more of its own members, this is one reason to go with the second model of rules i list.

as far as rules go

I think the best way to do this is a best of 3 system, you must beat a team 2 times out of 3 to move ahead of them in the standings.

If your team refuses to attend a match for 2 weeks the team that challenged you takes your place on the ladder. I know that sounds like a long time, but given real life constraints combined with other in game activities i can see it taking that long to set up a match.

another option is raw win loss rating, matches are still best of 3 but your place in the ladder is based on your win/loss ratio in those matches. I prefer the first, but this is also a viable option.

Thinking about buying loot cards and giving them to the top team after some sort of a season, just trying to figure out how to not get ripped off lol.

I will add the names of those willing to participate, their faction and their preferred spec/roll as they post it.

Alliance

Lanara-protection warrior

Duraim- Huntard

Stashin- Disco priest

HORDE!!!

Daydra-holy pally

Buckdich-fury warrior

homerpimpson-sub rogue

Echi-sub rogue

yoube-resto shaman

Iemnub - Affliction lock

Itzanub - Feral druid

Iranub - Shadow/disc priest

Willyshatner - Enhance sham

Skdtx- Huntard

Keggin- Rsham

Hotftw- Rdruid (balance maybe?)

Fcftl- Hpal (inc respec?)

Colena-enhancement-shaman

zelpher-holy-pally

Frañchi-prot warrior

redfeild-enhance shaman

dude, you're just gonna end up complaining about hunters

rubikz said:
dude, you're just gonna end up complaining about hunters

In arena? hunters suck in arena to much los to closed in.

Veranda said:
Should add some rules there like, no 3 rogues teams, etc.

Eh ill see what happens if anyone even signs up, but i don't think that will be a problem.

Franchi said:
In arena? hunters suck in arena to much los to closed in.

You sir, do not understand the power of Hunters.

xlmaoe

WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE CUDDLY AND FRIENDLY WITH ONE ANOTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...................(continues)..............................................................................

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay. I'm done. Seriously.

STOPPIT DAD

and yeah I'd be down with that and stuff just let me know wtf is up, just can't be tues/wed/sunday from 7-11 PM EST because that's when i pvenerd for my nerd gear.

Homerpimpson said:
:) i might end up transfering over if this is a success

Unfortuanatley your name is taken on dragonmaw, just tried to lock it down for you lol

If u do this on Saturdays I am down whenever I am not out of town for work.

Guys dont just sign up make suggestions on how to run it please. also post your spec/faction if you would

resto shammy ya nub and i will be horde

I'm down on any of my characters.

Iemnub - Affliction lock

Itzanub - Feral druid

Iranub - Shadow/disc priest

Willyshatner - Enhance sham

All Horde

Doing what we did last time and just having skirms/time in the Gurubashi arena would be good imo.

Horde

Skdtx- Huntard

Keggin- Rsham

Hotftw- Rdruid (balance maybe?)

Fcftl- Hpal (inc respec?)

Alliance

Duraim- Huntard

Stashin- Disco priest

I would love to arena again sometime and I would be willing to do it on any of these chars

Users who are viewing this thread