Dragonmaw Arena ladder for 29's

We have the numbers now lets get the teams folks!!

So draft picks from team captains or in game arrangement i don't care but i wanna see some arenas!!!

dont skanky, that's what the workshop that no one has made a thread about yet is for, this is an arena ladder.

Donteventrii said:
It should probably come first then

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Well then get on willy to get it running, this is my pet project, that is his.

Or you could server transfer and run it yourself, but having one of the worst 29's (me) run the workshop seems like a bad idea.

Now go make your own thread about a workshop on d maw or some such!!!!

augiddin said:
Wsg wargames dint work if your xp is off.

They will work for arenas. If you want to do WSG or AB, you are right, everyone needs to turn on their XP to get a pop.

Franchi said:
Well then get on willy to get it running, this is my pet project, that is his.

Or you could server transfer and run it yourself, but having one of the worst 29's (me) run the workshop seems like a bad idea.

Now go make your own thread about a workshop on d maw or some such!!!!

Willy? is that his project? Maybe I should stop harassing various players that I know would be good at leading it up to step up then huh :p

Daydra said:
Willy? is that his project? Maybe I should stop harassing various players that I know would be good at leading it up to step up then huh :p

Willy said he would lead it. So it's his and your baby, i just don't want my thread hijacked!

Your offense against your defense in arena serves the same purpose. You also get like 21 guild Rep per game which is sweet.

Anyone got a team in mind yet? we have plenty of people on the front page of this thread interested!

alright to spur interest i have decided to buy the members of the top team a game time card if there are 10 teams in the tournament.

Donteventrii said:
Good idea Franchi. This is 3s I presume?

2's or 3's it's open for debate.

Also keep in mind that re roll assistance is easy to obtain on dmaw.

Users who are viewing this thread