Dragonflight Expansion slated for Dec. 2022 Release Date, Pre-Orders Available

If they announced it was spring of 2023, it'd be all "goddamn, how are they making us sit with this last content patch for a full year lol smol indie company lol" but they announce its coming sooner than that and its all "theyre rushing it its gonna suck"

Is there like a 9 day window in early Feb 2023 that it would be appropriate for them to release it that would make yall think they spent exactly the right amount of time on it?

Like people watching a trailer and making sweeping judgements about the quality or themes of a movie when essentially all you've seen is a glorified advertisement.

If they announced it was spring of 2023, it'd be all "goddamn, how are they making us sit with this last content patch for a full year lol smol indie company lol" but they announce its coming sooner than that and its all "theyre rushing it its gonna suck"

Is there like a 9 day window in early Feb 2023 that it would be appropriate for them to release it that would make yall think they spent exactly the right amount of time on it?

Like people watching a trailer and making sweeping judgements about the quality or themes of a movie when essentially all you've seen is a glorified advertisement.

I agree, but personally I don't sub for expacs beyond a month or so anyway. Even if it's an undercooked expansion, we still have 20s to come back to

I actually thought they were pretty far along with the xpac if they had the boldness to announce a 2022 release. I am also a glass half full kinda guy. All that said I would love to see an alpha/beta in july.

The only way this time table makes sense is if SL has been on a skeleton crew for quite awhil... oooh.

Users who are viewing this thread