Dragonflight Alpha

The old recipe was made into vendor trash in MoP or WoD then remade into a learnable pattern for non rogues again in Legion.

Mfw I could've sold my old patterns for millions instead of learning them on my dozens of rogue twinks. :NotLikeThis:

on rogues? the only reason for the old recipe was to learn it on non rogues.

You got the pattern from the rogue quest chain. I always just learnt it because I wanted to make my own Thistle Tea. It wasn't something Rogues could learn anywhere else at the time. Rogue class Quest was the only source iirc.

You got the pattern from the rogue quest chain. I always just learnt it because I wanted to make my own Thistle Tea. It wasn't something Rogues could learn anywhere else at the time. Rogue class Quest was the only source iirc.
ye but its been bop since 1.3. how many rogue twinks did u have before patch 1.3?

Choose 2 as Spellhance:
Windfury Weapon (more Maelstrom Weapon procs?)
Raging Maelstrom (back-to-back Instant Casts with 100% damage!?)
Feral Lunge (finally, a gap closer!?)

Choose 2 as Spellhance:
Windfury Weapon (more Maelstrom Weapon procs?)
Raging Maelstrom (back-to-back Instant Casts with 100% damage!?)
Feral Lunge (finally, a gap closer!?)

Why not just skip out on lava lash? 18 sec cooldown, unmodifiable, worse damage than Stormstrike unless you go full Lava Lash build (in which case you lose out on gap close, windfury weapon, and any/all maelstrom modifiers)

Why not just skip out on lava lash? 18 sec cooldown, unmodifiable, worse damage than Stormstrike unless you go full Lava Lash build (in which case you lose out on gap close, windfury weapon, and any/all maelstrom modifiers)

As Spellhance, I stack quite a bit of Mastery. As such, Lava Lash damage is quite friggin good. Maybe it comes down to Lava Lash when it melee range or a gap closer (which maybe isnt as important as Spellhance).

As Spellhance, I stack quite a bit of Mastery. As such, Lava Lash damage is quite friggin good. Maybe it comes down to Lava Lash when it melee range or a gap closer (which maybe isnt as important as Spellhance).

good answer lol

Users who are viewing this thread