Don't feel bad about being a 24.

Can the f2p get on their little bus and head back to F2P forum? Don't worry the bus ticket is free. Why would a group of 24s not farm half the f2p who post in this brackets forums. Can we please add a $1.00 a month fee to post in 20-24 forums? Only thing that would keep them away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can the f2p get on their little bus and head back to F2P forum? Don't worry the bus ticket is free. Why would a group of 24s not farm half the f2p who post in this brackets forums. Can we please add a $1.00 a month fee to post in 20-24 forums? Only thing that would keep them away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not sure if you dont know that many f2p players (those who complain about p2ps) also pay for a normal account or if youre just ignorant

not sure if you dont know that many f2p players (those who complain about p2ps) also pay for a normal account or if youre just ignorant

Choosing to twink a f2p lvl 20 while you actually pay to play on another account? Sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Choosing to twink a f2p lvl 20 while you actually pay to play on another account? Sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

this is like saying why stay 60/70/80 if you can go 62/72/82 for better gear/enchant scaling.. you know some ppl twink because its less time-consuming and because they love the old content... but some other ppl "twink" to kill 24/7 undergeared ppl, while backpaddling and spaming emotes, seems like youre the second sort of twink

I got p2p and f2p and I play f2p because 24 is so fucking boring, I mean slapping around people with like half ur stats, might aswell just go to elwynn on a 90.

Paying for this game to play 24? Sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

but twinks have to be bis?!? doesnt matter if you ruin the bracket, you are bis so your a real twink!

funny because I knew plenty of 19 twinks from BC who couldn't get a few pieces of gear like agm or fishing hat so they just used goggles.
Green Tinted Goggles alone is practically a twink icon if you were around during the early days. They also weren't BIS but tell the old guys that.

Seems like we have hit a nerve guys.

You've got me though I cannot lie. You've found out my secret. I'm "a dopey faggot cunt who fails at pvp, spams emotes and backpeddles as I twink to kill 24/7 undergeared people." Also I "need to get down to the doctors for some SSRI's to bludgeon the misery from my life."

Verh and Durr, Elitest 20 bandwagon. Just hop off the site and go play the game. You say we pay to win but I used to play a trial and 24s that are bad will still be bad no matter how overpower they are. Problem is not every 24 is bad and not every 20 is good. I pay and happen to play this bracket and I win. Pay to win seems accurate but this isn't the case for every 24. One 24 can't be called the "Every man" of the 24's because everyone is different.
Go troll in the F2p forum.

how about you go outside and dunk on a 6ft hoop to LMFAO, record it, and upload it to facebook you fuckin loser

24's taking advantage of 20's for pops but w/o prolly wouldnt get many pops sad that they're being exploited for someone who thinks they're > for paying 15$

All in all, this thread was pretty good........
24s who don't believe they have an absolutely moronic advantage are complete idiots,
But at the same time, f2ps who qq in the 24 forum are also beating a dead horse.

I may have done this in the past so I won't exclude myself from this.

I've pretty much quit pvp for the most part, it's just only enjoyable so so rarely, I don't find it to be worth it most of the time,

I play hunter = faceroll not fun
I play undergeared warlock = fun but 24s and f2p rogues 1 hit me so...

I premade = I win but boring faceroll
I pug = lamb for the slaughter

I want to thank 24s for allowing me to experience more of WoW outside pvp.
Have fun steamrolling people with no vent coordination, a quarter of your gear IF that, and little to no experience.
^ ( in your average game, not every one).

ball so hard
dat ish kray fish filet

Hey Durr.....you and me...we have a problem...you see i believe you are a dickless,useless and snobbish piece of shit and naturally i would like to wipe the floor with you and your remains.........so why don't you be a hun and come on EU ....

Ooooor if you live in Croatia by any chance, stop by...don't be a stranger...bring as much friends as you wish...first we'll exchange some words and then some bandages....

Recap for those scoring at home.

200 posts till dick size of 24s is mentioned.

235 posts before real life threats.

Users who are viewing this thread