Don't feel bad about being a 24.

Metro

Legend
I see a lot of talk on here about 24's and how they have advantages etc. Twinking for the longest time was the haves vs the have nots. One reason twinking bit the dust once XP Bg's came around is that they (us) could no longer steam roll levelers. There were plenty of twinks at all levels to make games in xp off bg's but since they could no longer steam roll levelers they lost interest and only a few remained. This bracket is unique cause we get both competitive games against other twinks but also get an opportunity to just whoop ass and steam roll over 20's which to us are like the old levelers albeit much tougher but still easily ran over. (most of the time... looking at you ap alliance).

It's our money, our time we are not here to earn respect.. it's a freaking video game. Remember we foot the bill to pay for the game the f2p community leeches off of. I loved f2p players, even rolled one but don't ever make them guilt you by there continuous and rather old qq. which will only increase in 5.4.

Good day,

Metro.

Where is the "Unlike this post" button?

In the words of the Principal in Billy Madison...

Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
Which part do you disagree with?

I don't feel bad playing 24s, it's attitudes like yours that make us look bad. Respect the opponent no matter the level or it's free for them or not. I've seen 20 hunters that would run circles around many of the horde 24 hunters I've seen.

Leave the douchbaggery in the 19 bracket.

Last edited:
In other news no one gives a fuck.

Play the game and play with dignity you curs- be it 20 or 24.

The main reason I twink is so that I can steamroll people. It's just fun. People will claim otherwise for their e-dignity but they're lying.

The main reason I twink is so that I can steamroll people. It's just fun. People will claim otherwise for their e-dignity but they're lying.

But you won't be respected by people you'll never meet. /horror

I never really gave a hoot until I actually met some real F2P's. They highlighted every negative aspect of playing to an advantage, and countered every argument I had for being pro 24. In the end all you can do is agree. Ok, so you pay.. But can you justify that by effortlessly mowing down weaker players? I used to stand behind that logic; that paying for something entitled me to do as I pleased. Well yeah sure it does, but it won't earn you respect. If you really don't care about respect from either party, why come to the forums to announce it? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That old and continuous F2P QQ will never stop.. It's quite clear that we (F2Ps) are right and that 24s for the most part really don't care about the F2Ps opinion. You are playing in our bracket and making sure to pay to faceroll. If you don't care about respect then that's fine but if you want respect don't expect it playing a 24 until you prove you're not crutching but instead are part of the small population of great 24s. I know alot of 24s. I know alot of crutching 24s. I know a few skillful 24s. I respect a few 24s.

If you consider yourself crutching on skill instead of advantages then you shouldn't be worrying about respect. It will come, not from all, but it will. If you don't care about respect why come on a forum even mentioning the word respect where most people have proven over and over they respect no1 but themselves?

Edit: This post isn't directed at the OP just more generally. The yous are for the reader not the OP

That old and continuous F2P QQ will never stop.. It's quite clear that we (F2Ps) are right and that 24s for the most part really don't care about the F2Ps opinion. You are playing in our bracket and making sure to pay to faceroll. If you don't care about respect then that's fine but if you want respect don't expect it playing a 24 until you prove you're not crutching but instead are part of the small population of great 24s. I know alot of 24s. I know alot of crutching 24s. I know a few skillful 24s. I respect a few 24s.

If you consider yourself crutching on skill instead of advantages then you shouldn't be worrying about respect. It will come, not from all, but it will. If you don't care about respect why come on a forum even mentioning the word respect where most people have proven over and over they respect no1 but themselves?

Edit: This post isn't directed at the OP just more generally. The yous are for the reader not the OP

Lol. The gap between 20s and 24s had been closed considerably these days anyway. It's World of Warcraft, if you're seriously concerned about being respected by a fraction of its playerbase, you've got some serious issues.

Also on my 24 rogue I find it hard to just "mow down" anything, especially hunters, since I often queue solo without heals.

Also on my 24 rogue I find it hard to just "mow down" anything, especially hunters, since I often queue solo without heals.

*GASP* The horror!

As the title of the thread states, you don't have to feel bad about being a 24; a good number of F2Ps feel bad for you.

In addition, OP mentioned that F2Ps leech off the game, which we totally do. In a reversal of the argument though, aren't P2P 20-24s leeching off of a bracket made possible only by the existence of said leechers?

I never really gave a shit until I actually met some real F2P's. They highlighted every negative aspect of playing to an advantage, and countered every argument I had for being pro 24. In the end all you can do is agree. Ok, so you pay.. But can you justify that by effortlessly mowing down weaker players? I used to stand behind that logic; that paying for something entitled me to do as I pleased. Well yeah sure it does, but it won't earn you respect. If you really don't care about respect from either party, why come to the forums to announce it? :p

I am so proud of you!

*GASP* The horror!

As the title of the thread states, you don't have to feel bad about being a 24; a good number of F2Ps feel bad for you.

In addition, OP mentioned that F2Ps leech off the game, which we totally do. In a reversal of the argument though, aren't P2P 20-24s leeching off of a bracket made possible only by the existence of said leechers?

Why would you feel bad for me? I can afford to play the game, and play at max level, as well as enjoy my twinks. I truly feel sorry for the people that don't have 15 bucks of spare income.

Users who are viewing this thread