Donor Features -- Your Input Needed!

maybe offer Donors the Option to see a news feed of the new forum threads being posted like it used to be around 4months ago. that way we can see what new stuff is being put up on the site!

Are you talking like an AJAX news feed at the top of the forums? So, it updates automatically and without a page refresh and lists all of the new threads/posts when they happen.

any chance of a constant update system when sitting on a forums page? like an auto-refresh. Ctrl R is to difficult

Edit: ^^ Hi sneaks ^^ :( :(

Ability to dislike (cd resets daily)

Last edited:
Uh question, does donator allow you change names or is there some type of payment for that?
I think I just witnessed Duopally changing names uh any info on that?

Uh question, does donator allow you change names or is there some type of payment for that?
I think I just witnessed Duopally changing names uh any info on that?
You can request that an Admin change your name.

This website could use an IM widget.. Sending PM's feels inefficient when I wanna chat with twonks away from wow...

Awesome idea, an interface like skype would be nice to chat, or even make groups. PM is not an efficient way to get in touch with others.

Too bad this thread is from 3.5 years ago, you may want to suggest it in a new post.

This website could use an IM widget.. Sending PM's feels inefficient when I wanna chat with twonks away from wow...

Check out the Discord "app". It's pretty much a combination of TS and Skype, and it's free. You can set up a server where anyone can join, and you can make chat groups and voice groups inside that server. It comes with an app for Android as well for remote communication.

Users who are viewing this thread